Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a bloody disaster

Player
    vCash
    Why is it that the minority purple circle dictate to the majority when the majority could take all the jrs and bulk of club players and start up a new rugby comp

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash

quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Hohepa View Post
    - why should any club moan when there is resentment from all clubs,committees and players about the handling of the local community rugby and all had their opportunity to do something about this at the recent council of clubs meeting - I believe clubs were speaking to each other prior to this meeting about sorting this out - however were all mute at said meeting hanging Westie Man out as the lone voice of reason.
    Yes was disgusted with the cowards at the meeting especially the dickhead who wanked on how well his club is doing and gave a big thanks to Rugby WA for a job well done[note to bring a large jar of vas to next meeting]who haven't won anything except a meat raffle at the Morley Ale House in a thousand years

Last edited by travelling_gerry; 25-04-14 at 21:15.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by obiwan View Post
    I am sure that the two receiving clubs have the option of not accepting the transfer as well as a show of solidarity to the coach and Wanneroo?
    You don't know how close to the truth you are and has been discussed

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Hear Wests is really struggling for numbers , times are a changing - The mighty Arks and Curtin for prems 2015! A few double ups tomorrow for your players.
    You have stood up for your club - you'll be next on A Hole's hitlist.

Got anywhere special for us to park tomorrow Westie? Don't want to leave my KFC voucher book on the dash

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    wow rugby wa is killing our game . or trying to kill off wanneroo
    Quote Originally Posted by chertubler View Post
    Why is it that the minority purple circle dictate to the majority
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    Hear Wests is really struggling for numbers
    I've figured it out. rugbyWA have been reading my posts about community rugby for the last five years and have decided that I'm right. Perth needs a regional feeder competition with small community subbies clubs providing first grade players to teams which draw a playing pool from several geographically colocated clubs. They have also been reading my posts about how this will never happen with the current structure due to club loyalty, history and culture making it impossible for the existing clubs to work together in such a structure. To this end, they have efficiently killed that pesky mob of bogans in Rockingham and now set their sights on our northern country bumpkins. Sending a player to Wests won't solve their problems with lack of numbers, and they might just be dumb enough (tongue in cheek Westie, don't take it serious) to reject it through outdated concepts such as loyalty and pride....that'll play right into RugbyWAs hands making Wests ripe for the picking in the near future.

Look out Kala, you're next!

C'mon the

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    I knew you guys would work it out all by yourselves one day.

By the way, has Political Bullshit surfaced recently? .I'm very concerned

vCash
    Perhaps it's a ploy to ensure that only one club up north exists ... there's a bit of investment into J Bro & some council involvement I'm told so maybe RWA see that as motivation to start kicking the roo dogs when they're down.

I agree with the view that RWA should be helping out this situation, not just lining the golden corridor. But then RWA style of assistance to clubs is well documented, jast ask Rocky ...

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    .that'll play right into RugbyWAs hands making Wests ripe for the picking in the near future.

Look out Kala, you're next!
    Not as long as my arse still point's to the ground.I've seen about 6 of these people that want to reinvent the wheel and i'll outlast the next 6

Last edited by travelling_gerry; 26-04-14 at 09:32. Reason: quotes

vCash
    Sadly, I think you're right Kev.
    RWA have been convinced by the select few that the only way forward is for an 8 team 1st Grade comp.
    This has been pushed for many years, and it looks like RWA are starting to make their move. Kicking Clubs when they are down seems to be one area RWA have mastered over many years.
    All the talk of support for struggling Clubs comes to nothing other than bluster and crap to give the appearance that they have concerns.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Don't worry Westie mighty arks are leaving there force players at home today, they train real hard this week were last seen running across Westfield oval after a couple of pit bulls got off the lead ,dogs generally good judge of character
    Maybe you can join the mighty arks and become westies oval man

Champion
    vCash
    Your funny , introduce yourself this arvo and i'll let you buy me a beer

Player
    vCash
    But they don't have the junior base to go with their special little comp

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    there is more to this story than is being told on here

Veteran
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    there is more to this story than is being told on here