Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a bloody disaster

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chertubler View Post
    Thought the clowns at rwa had no influence over were force players go looks like they do when it suits them at this rate the season will be very short.
    wow rugby wa is killing our game . or trying to kill off wanneroo

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    This is bullshit but I presume like always rugbywa will say that it was done in the name of growth of the game in WA

I hope that there is a official written explanation for this and I hope that if this is true the wanneroo senior commitee will stand up and do something about this otherwise we will die a slow painfull death like rocky

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pieter blackie View Post
    This is bullshit but I presume like always rugbywa will say that it was done in the name of growth of the game in WA

I hope that there is a official written explanation for this and I hope that if this is true the wanneroo senior commitee will stand up and do something about this otherwise we will die a slow painfull death like rocky
    I am sure that the two receiving clubs have the option of not accepting the transfer as well as a show of solidarity to the coach and Wanneroo?

I feel a great disturbance in the Force - as if millions of trolls suddenly cried out in terror and were silenced

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pieter blackie View Post

hey pieter,you gave me a thumbs down for stating Wanneroo 3rd grade has forfeited this week---what part of that statement is incorrect?

vCash
    mate Wanneroo 3rds are playing up into second grade our seconds are playing Premiers and RugbyWA are kicking us while we are down So I am just a bit sensitive at the moment......

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    fair enough, but remember those of us interested in club rugby aren't trying to knock you.Why(apart from the 2 Force guys) have the Roos seemed to have lost so many players this year.Where have they gone?

Rookie
    vCash
    Phoenix & Rory? Those two are extremely pale, RugbyWA probably want them closer to the beaches.
    But seriously the situation sucks, feel sorry for the Roodogs

vCash
    BDGF I am not part of the seniors so do not have figures but it not a matter of who has left it is a matter of we have not gained any new players for this season The boys that played last year are almost all back we have some 20's from last year that is still hanging around. Some clubs are also offering sweat deals to attract players and then when the deals go sour 4 or 5 games into the season the players that are affected are to pissed of to continue playing for the specific clubs but also to embarrassed to go anywhere else.

Rookie
    vCash
    rugby wa are only interested in elitist - not in participation or the volunteers of the clubs - they take all the money they can though - those players were moved because Wanneroo at this point are on the bottom of the prems ladder - It is immaterial what excuse they have given - they have proven themselves to be liars - why should any club moan when there is resentment from all clubs,committees and players about the handling of the local community rugby and all had their opportunity to do something about this at the recent council of clubs meeting - I believe clubs were speaking to each other prior to this meeting about sorting this out - however were all mute at said meeting hanging Westie Man out as the lone voice of reason.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Perth as a whole is one of the fastest growing cities in the world - Rockingham and Wanneroo demographically two of the fastest growing local council areas - Rugby WA should be giving these two clubs the most support for long term growth of rugby - Leon Davis isn't there to be in Wanneroo's corner since he left the board. The CRAC is made up of people of the purple circle - Rugby Wa's Board consists of people of the purple circle - in all facets of govt in Australia there are people representing all areas/zones/wards - not the case here in Community Rugby in WA. How do you expect problems to be resolved or to foresee problems when only the Chardonnay set are represented? I go back to my original line in this post - why is our sport going backwards in WA?

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohepa View Post
    - those players were moved because Wanneroo at this point are on the bottom of the prems ladder - It is immaterial what excuse they have given - they have proven themselves to be liars
    Oh so true!!! when are we going to get some real rugby people on this board how did these fucktards get there to start

Last edited by travelling_gerry; 25-04-14 at 21:13. Reason: quotes

vCash
    Insider - "Leon Davis isn't there to be in Wanneroo's corner since he left the board."

Love to get to the bottom of that one too. Something fishy there me thinks. Maybe only Leon can enlighten us?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bunter View Post
    Apparently the Wanneroo Coach was not "managing their training and playing needs"
    How convenient, an excuse that The Force and both players can use for minimal game time this year.
    I wouldn't lose too much sleep - word is Battye's been advised he's finished at the Force, and told to look elsewhere. Walton - after his big start last year has not fired a shot - now the Force are winning, both of them are fading into the fringe.

Foley spelt it out when when Steenkamp and Coleman arrived, and like professionals they grabbed their opportunities. Battye and Walton will have long careers if they're happy to play Premiership in Perth, and it's surprising that nothing was said last year when both were at the same club under a different coach I believe - ?

Champion
    vCash
    Now here is something very strange.
    I hear that Wanneroo was accused of "over training" Battye and Walton.
    If that is the case then why were they in full training on Thursday Force training knowing full well that they would not be playing for the Force on Friday or Saturday and that they would be club training that night.
    Something stinks.
    Wayne Gibson is possibly the most experienced coach in Perth club rugby, as someone said earlier. One of the things they did not mention I think that he was the Queensland Colts coach when players like Horwill were coming through. That tells you something I think.
    I'm not, as some seem to think, connected to Wanneroo but I know quite a bit about local club rugby and Wanneroo told me that this year they were going to try and do the "right thing" and bring local players through.
    Yes (Fulvio) they have done what everyone else does and bought players in the past and they knew it was always going to be a hard year.
    Did they get any support from RugbyWA for this? Perhaps clubs should be given an incentive for using local talent and not handing out air faes, cars and jobs. Now the season will become a nightmare.
    RugbyWA need to look closely at what they have done because they have not supported Wanneroo.
    I hope this does not lead to the collapse of another club.
    As I said in another post, I predicted at least a decade or more ago that if the controlling idiots continued to let clubs set up will nilly without any real thought for the future the game was going to suffer.
    The chooks are coming home to roost I think.
    Can I ask whether Leon Davis did anything for any club when he was on the board. Even if he did his days were numbered by the Purple Circle anyway.

Last edited by wholetruth; 25-04-14 at 20:45.

Rookie
    vCash
    Grow Rugby and Grow Rugby talent in Western Australia.

Our Vision

To be the best union and have the best Super Rugby team in the Southern Hemisphere.
    These are the values of the rugby Wa board on there own web site
    It's about time they stated to implement them

Values

• Integrity – We will act with integrity in all on and off field activities. Integrity represents acting ethically, with respect, humility, professionalism, loyalty and discipline. It includes open and honest communication.

• Unity – We will live and act as one at all times. Decisions will be made in the interests of Rugby in Western Australia. Unity represents the notions of teamwork, camaraderie, belonging and strength and resolve when under pressure.

• Courage – We will be determined and undaunted in our approach both on and off the field. Courage represents toughness and the strength of character to stand during times of adversity and act consistently with our ethos and values regardless of the outcome.

• Excellence – We will excel on and off the field, delivering to our stakeholders. This success will be sustainable and will be based on innovation, continuous improvement, delivering on promises and accountability.

• Energy – Our vibrancy is reflected in the passion and drive of our people. We will transfer this sustained vigour, passion and enthusiasm into the pursuit of our objectives.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast