Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Biggest tool of the week

vCash
    And this week's prize once again goes to the paid troll Greg Growden who refers to us as "chattering chipmunks"...

"One of only two teams to have one a match on tour in South Africa, the Waratahs will come to Perth full of confidence, especially as they welcome Israel Folau back into the starting side. Working hard for their win over the Stormers, the Tahs showed strength without Folau, but the attack still lacked the finishing touches and relied heavily on Stormers mistakes for points. Dominating possession in their first clash, the Tahs will aim to have the same impact in Perth and cut down turnovers.

The Force celebrated their fourth consecutive win for the first time in their Super Rugby history with a strong display over the Reds in Brisbane. Remaining patient in attack, the Force built pressure through phases and dominated the Reds defence and apart from a 10-minute period with only 14-men the Force dominated in defence. However, the Force will face a tough task facing the huge Waratahs forward pack.

Greg Growden writes: Hate to tell the Force's chattering chipmunk fans, the dream is over. Waratahs by plenty. In spite of what the many Pollyanna fans with typewriters are tapping away with at the moment, there is only so much ten-man football any sane person can take. Next.

Tips: Greg Growden Waratahs by 20. Brittany Mitchell Waratahs by 15 Brett McKay Force by 5."

Read more at http://www.espnscrum.com/super-rugby...qL28vr8xxPV.99

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Will GG ever stop his mindless ranting.. He has no idea who he's dealing with..

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    And this week's prize once again goes to the paid troll Greg Growden who refers to us as "chattering chipmunks"...
    If we're Chattering Chipmunks, he would have to be a Dribbling Dinosaur!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    When will you guys get it. The f#ckwit who was fired from Fairfax has been lurking this site for 6 years. Bet his salary is a fraction of his Chief Correspondant pay. I'm certain the number and volume of complaints, both official and website comments, did him in. He's very bitter now - even for a troll.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7