Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Up coming trials

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post

Tell you guys what, it's a lot easier to poach your players than to train 'em.
    Haha talking out of first hand Pally experience there are we Fulvio

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Yes, we've had lot of our players poached this year, Pieter.

So much so, we'll be lucky to be able to put two teams together to play you guys this weekend.

I hear nine of our last years' first and second grade squad are playing for Wanneroo.

Looks like it'll be a five team first division, Neds, Cott, Wests Soaks and Wanneroo.

Enjoy yourselves.

vCash
    Yes, we've had lot of our players poached this year, Pieter.

So much so, we'll be lucky to be able to put two teams together to play you guys this weekend.

I hear nine of our last years' first and second grade squad are playing for Wanneroo.

Looks like it'll be a five team first division, Neds, Cott, Wests Soaks and Wanneroo.

Enjoy yourselves.
    No Mate
    someone has been feeding you with the wrong info We are really struggling for numbers we might not have a 3rds and 4ths It looks as if we will be playing those boys in premier and reserve It is going to be a long hard year We also only have 17 U19's with most of last yeatr being hooked by Nedlands we looking at doing ARU 2 year window for a few boys form U17 to help out at U19

Champion
    vCash
    We also only have 17 U19's with most of last yeatr being hooked by Nedlands

Ah. Good old Nedlands bringing there own young players through their own ranks again.
    They'll soon be hooking all those juniors down to Hillarys too. Probably be offering free whale watching trips and drinks at the Breakwater!
    The new junior coach featured in Community newspapers should help them hook a few more too.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Hello Wholetruth,
    Did'nt Pieter Blackie post that Wanneroo juniors were going gangbusters with record numbers of Juniors registering??

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Found it
    "Wanneroo has just passed their player registration numbers from 2013 We currently have close to 400 registered players and around 40 registered volunteers We are short in a few age groups but it looks as if we will enter 2 teams in all the U12 and above age groups I cannot comment on any of the other clubs but it does not sound to good for some "

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Leave him alone, Pieter's just taken a leaf out of Mr Pally and Mr Westies book of down-playing their extremely great numbers through all grades they're having atm and also heard Pallys Tongan contingent are having to park all the way over at KFC due to limited parking bays.

“In 1823, William Webb Ellis first picked up the ball in his arms and ran with it. And for the next 156 years forwards have been trying to work out why.” - Sir Tasker Watkins (1979)

Champion
    vCash
    Did'nt Pieter Blackie post that Wanneroo juniors were going gangbusters with record numbers of Juniors registering??
    I was aluding to this
    We also only have 17 U19's with most of last year being hooked by Nedlands
    And how as per usual they let other clubs do the hard work before offering them all sorts of goodies to move - they are not the only club who do it of course but they are serial offenders as we all know.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    Leave him alone, Pieter's just taken a leaf out of Mr Pally and Mr Westies book of down-playing their extremely great numbers through all grades they're having atm and also heard Pallys Tongan contingent are having to park all the way over at KFC due to limited parking bays.
    Mr Pally tells outright porkies whereas Mr Westies just ever so slightly bends the truth a tad little bit sort of

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political BS View Post
    Found it
    "Wanneroo has just passed their player registration numbers from 2013 We currently have close to 400 registered players and around 40 registered volunteers We are short in a few age groups but it looks as if we will enter 2 teams in all the U12 and above age groups I cannot comment on any of the other clubs but it does not sound to good for some "
    My comment is about he U19's not juniors or Did you forget that the U19's are actually part of the Seniors you should not be posting when drunk

vCash
    Telling outright porkies!! You impudent pups!

We won't even be fielding third and forth grade sides in our trial at Wanneroo, that's how desperate things are.

Our under 19's will be reduced to fielding 12 a side with Wanneroo because of lack of numbers.

Bet you another carton, Westie (Coronas of course) that Wests will be putting out more sides against whoever they're playing this weekend than we will against Wanneroo.

And parking at KFC is a cultural thing, anyway.

vCash
    Telling outright porkies!! You impudent pups!

We won't even be fielding third and forth grade sides in our trial at Wanneroo, that's how desperate things are.

Our under 19's will be reduced to fielding 12 a side with Wanneroo because of lack of numbers.

Bet you another carton, Westie (Coronas of course) that Wests will be putting out more sides against whoever they're playing this weekend than we will against Wanneroo.

And parking at KFC is a cultural thing, anyway.
    Grab me by the shoulder if you see me walk past you on Saturday and I will buy you a beer then we can drown our sorrows together

vCash
    I'd need a stepladder to do that Pieter, but I'm damn sure we'll have that beer or three together.

Champion
    vCash
    .[/QUOTE]
    I'm dropping a hundy a week on the punt and you want to take even more off me.Talk about kicking a man when he's down

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    Wests vs Cott tomoz 2pm kickoff with the big question being will he with the deepest pockets Pugs[highest paid coach in Perth club rugby] buy Chook back a beer.My money is on Pugs using the old left my wallet at home trick.

Last edited by westies man; 14-03-14 at 10:34.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast