Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you go WTF???

vCash
    Confirmation that I'm a real expert on the Mungos.

NRL Tipping so far 3 out of 16.
    Super Rugby 17 out of 25.
    Dead Set

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Exactly 20 years after a car accident and just this morning I (literally!) cut and dug a piece of glass out of my leg.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jono; 01-04-17 at 08:16.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Exactly 20 years after a car accident and just this morning I (literally!) cut and dug a piece of glass out of my leg.
    Gnarly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo86 View Post
    Gnarly
    Good times hey?

Few years ago I cut my hand in the shower - turns out that a 1cm piece had worked it's way through my shoulder from front to back.
    That one cost me 2 rounds of stitches - some going in and some coming out.
    (That was a fun trip to ED at 10pm!)

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jono; 01-04-17 at 09:44.

vCash
    Cool

C'mon the

vCash
    Coach speak: Bernie at half time in a final. "We're focussed on the process, not the outcome." Really?

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Coach speak: Bernie at half time in a final. "We're focussed on the process, not the outcome." Really?
    I heard that and was expecting him to say it's all about the intensity!
    I can see the Wallabies being about 5/6 th by next season. I'm just glad the FUARU know what they are doing! Not!

May the FORCE be with you!

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Reading through the most sanctimonious piece of shit article on rugbyheaven about Clyne and how hard done by he is I mean how dare those two clubs put up a fight don't they know that this is going to be good for the Tahs, shit I mean Australian Rugby.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

vCash
    What a petulant dummy spit. Full of obfuscation, blame shifting and probably half truths. "The teams changed their minds" FFS, just go now and do everyone a favour.

vCash
    Yep, just read it too.. I'm looking forward to a future without him at the ARU
    http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/un...21-gxg654.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandgroperrugby View Post
    Reading through the most sanctimonious piece of shit article on rugbyheaven about Clyne and how hard done by he is I mean how dare those two clubs put up a fight don't they know that this is going to be good for the Tahs, shit I mean Australian Rugby.
    I'm out and on my phone right now, bit I've just read the article and I'm fuming. As soon as I get to a computer I'm going to dissect that bullshit like I did with Cheika's infamous intensity dribble. Hopefully Malcolm Mccusker is reading, because clone is making our case for us.

C'mon the

vCash
    Absolute tool. Picking a team was never going to work. Having a criteria that needed to be met that ivolved growth, success, financially sustainability, putting it against all 5 teams and with a transparent outcome might of worked. Then everyone would of hated their respective admins. Not putting all 5 to the test was using emotion. Picking because its not our team/s attitude is when you lost Australia

vCash
    OK, here we go
    Quote Originally Posted by a myopic, Brain Dead ex banker with his hand down his shorts and his head up his ass
    ARU chairman Cameron Clyne hints he will stand down if Super Rugby cull fails
    Really? Can we have that in writing? Please???

Quote Originally Posted by a myopic, Brain Dead ex banker with his hand down his shorts and his head up his ass
    Tom Decent

Australian Rugby Union chairman Cameron Clyne has indicated he will stand down from his position if the game's governing body cannot legally cut a Super Rugby team for next season.
    Again, I'd love you to actually commit to that. I'm sure I can find a lawyer to draft up some sort of binding contract, shall we date it the 1st of August?

Clyne was also unable to confirm whether the Melbourne Rebels' licence had been sold to the Victorian Rugby Union, an outcome that would make the ARU's task of chopping a team even more difficult.
    Of course he was unable to confirm it, He doesn't appear to know or care about anything that relates to Rugby.

Quote Originally Posted by a myopic, Brain Dead current wanker with his hand down his shorts and his head up his ass
    Speaking at a Sydney University Football Club lunch, Clyne was asked for an update on how the ARU were going with the increasingly difficult task of removing either the Melbourne Rebels or Western Force from Super Rugby next season.

Clyne restated his position that Australian rugby was better off with four teams but hinted he would not be there for much longer if the impending legal process did not go the ARU's way.
    No matter how many times he says it, it just never grows old.

I'd like to copy and paste it a dozen more times, but I'm pretty sure this rant will go on for a while, so I'll spare you that!

Quote Originally Posted by a myopic, Brain Dead complete wanker with his hand down his shorts and his head up his ass
    "We've made the tough decision and it is going to be difficult but the good thing is when we get through the process," he said.
    So you think that killing an entire state with respect to the sport of which you are meant to be a guardian is a good thing? I really can't understand your logic unless you are saying it'll be a good thing for EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD BUT AUSTRALIA

Quote Originally Posted by a myopic, Brain Dead total F@$kwit who is rapidly disappearing up his own ass
    "If we end up with five teams, it'll be someone else's problem because I won't be around. If we get to four teams, of course, I think we'll have a really strong Super Rugby next year."
    tee hee hee hee hee

"I just don't believe Australian rugby can support five teams," Clyne said. "At that point in time [if the ARU could not cut a team], I'd address it [my position] then."
    What??? you're trying to back out of it now.....is this going to end up like your good mate the Puller who said he'd quit if he didn't think he was the best person for the job (a shovel would be a better person for the job by the way) and it'll morph into some qualified bullshit which requires every person in Australia to stand on their heads wearing rainbow jocks and put their hands up to get rid of you?

Quote Originally Posted by a myopic, Brain Dead ...Ok you get the pattern by now, fill in the blanks for yourself
    Asked whether he could confirm speculation out of Melbourne that owner Andrew Cox had handed over his licence to the VRU, Clyne said he was "not aware that it's happened".
    Of course not, if you're not aware of it it surely hasn't happened. THere isn't anything in rugby that escapes your laser gaze is there (like, perhaps the Force turning a profit, the Force playing good rugby, the Force having almost as many players in the Wallabies as the Tahs, the Rebels being the opposite in every regard)

"I don't think it's happened because I don't know about it," he said.
    You've lost your job and you don't know about it, so I wouldn't be mortgaging my house to bet on it if I were you.

Fairfax Media understands Cox has not addressed Rebels players yet, but some at the club are under the impression he has sold the licence.
    That wouldn't be Rob Clarke would it? He's pretty tight with the Media.

Pressed on whether the Rebels' chances of survival would increase if the VRU acquired the licence, Clyne said: "It's hypothetical, so I don't know."
    Don't tell me, let me guess, Since you don't know about it it won't get harder? I bet you haven't even thought about it, because you have this legal thing to do, then you plan to cut the Force.....

The ARU has said it will take no action before arbitration begins on July 31 between themselves and the Force to find out whether they have legal grounds to remove the West Australian franchise from the 2018 competition.
    Because that's been the only solution rattling around in your tiny brain for nearly four months now, isn't it?

It has now been more than 100 days since Clyne famously said the ARU would make their minds up "within 48 to 72 hours", but the incumbent chairman has explained why that statement was made.

"We said we'd only cut a team if we could have the same broadcast revenue," Clyne said. "Up until that the teams had said, 'if you make the decision to cut a team, can you make the decisions very quickly?'

"We said, 'absolutely, we can do it within 48 to 72 hours'.
    How's that going for you Cam?

Then we got the go-ahead we would get the same broadcast revenue. We said we'd do it quickly.

"Then the teams changed their mind and said, 'We'd like to take you to court'. I can understand that, but we're operating under the assumption that we can make a quick decision.
    Well, actually the teams only "changed their mind" when it became obvious that you had no process at all in mind, despite talking about a process all along, There has never been criteria, there has never been targets to meet, you have never even spoken with the boards of the businesses you are planning to liquidate. Of course they "changed their minds" thay can't see how a useless lying piece of crap like you could identify a decision made for the good of the game if it bit you on the balls.

"It's out of our hands once it goes to the lawyers. We're happy to make a decision, but when you're bound up in a legal process, it's very difficult.

"I don't think they [clubs] actually believed we'd cut a team."
    Given you recent history of doing what you say, I'd suggest that was a pretty reasonable assumption

The ARU has copped its fair share of criticism this year,
    and rightly so, they couldn't arrange a piss up in a brewery

to the point that Clyne joked if he had to pick anyone to go out to lunch with, it would be his family because "they're the only people who are being nice to me".
    but of course, you aren't interested in surrounding yourself with sycophants, are you?

Clyne spoke optimistically about the future of rugby, but made it clear "emotion doesn't pay the bills".
    1 I dont think i'd trust anything this bloke says about the future of rugby and, secondly, I don't think hed have trouble paying the bills if he just stopped throwing money at the eastern states teams without expecting recompense.

"The elephant in the room is performance," Clyne said. "The reality is rugby is professional. There's a straight-line correlation between on-field performance and when teams aren't performing, you're not getting money. Simple as that.
    At last, we get the hints of a performance criterion, performance.....well, the Force are second in the conference and are playing rugby that has reversed the opinion of long term haters like Growden.....surely then the Tahs should go, because they have been vilified by almost every fan in Australia. Maybe we should just get rid of the Wallabies, since they haven't been performing...oops, that's the same thing isn't it?

"We don't want to be in this situation and I fully understand why the teams who are under threat are fighting like buggery to stay in the competition, but the reality is that we simply do not have the ability to fund five teams or get the on-field performance necessary.
    So it's not performance, it's money? well, my esteemed fellow poster Alison has something to show you?

"South Africa has recognised that and cut two teams. As harsh as it is, it's the right thing."
    Not comparing apples with apples here Cammo, the South Africans consulted with the teams, arranged a set of criteria to assess who gets removed and brokered a deal to get both of those teams into an alternate competition. Bringing money into the country, broadening the reach of their organisation and diversifying their interests so they can cope with the inevitable death of super rugby, most likely as a result of your considerable ineptitude.

so, no. I don't consider what you are doing to be anything near the proactive and sensible approach adopted by SARU, it's not in the same postcode......Hemisphere, shit it isn't in the same solar system!

You should leave now and save everybody the trouble of canning your ass you useless waste of oxygen!

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    I'm penning an email to ARU sure it won't be read but attempting to keep it polite!!! Idiot

vCash
    jeesus, you get bored quick in the off season

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast