Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Hows your club looking for 2014?

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    There was some talk tonight about dropping seconds and just fielding firsts and thirds, possibly fourths as well. depending on what comes out of the wood work in the next few weeks. Given up on under 19's.

Quite a few juniors tonight though.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    There was some talk tonight about dropping seconds and just fielding firsts and thirds, possibly fourths as well. depending on what comes out of the wood work in the next few weeks. Given up on under 19's.

Perhaps Rocky could fill that empty reserve grade spot ... or maybe Kala could put out two reserve grades, leaving J-Bro to fill a Prem spot ... the options are boundless with Justin's spreadsheet skills

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    So; are you gonna cruise into 2nds or make a run for Premier Grade?
    Based on the Force's start to the season it won't be long until I get a run in Super Rugby

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    Perhaps Rocky could fill that empty reserve grade spot ... or maybe Kala could put out two reserve grades, leaving J-Bro to fill a Prem spot ... the options are boundless with Justin's spreadsheet skills
    i dont buy it. Paly will be strong.

Apprentice
    vCash
    What has happened to the Paly under 19's? They had a very strong under 18's last season who took out the Grand Final. Have some of the boy's moved on or playing in the Senior Grades?

Last edited by travelling_gerry; 07-03-14 at 19:53. Reason: quote

Champion
    vCash

Bullshit, your 19's will be unbeaten this season and from what I hear you are going to have 3 teams in each grade

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Faheemkhan View Post
    I feel lucky to be on this forum and now it will be a regular visitor to this place and will also spread a word with my friend.

SPAM
    Nobody likes us that much. GET HIM.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Faheemkhan View Post
    I feel lucky to be on this forum and now it will be a regular visitor to this place and will also spread a word with my friend.

SPAM
    Get on the winning with Westie thread

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Projection, Westie. I only wish you were right.

We've got an intra club match this Saturday.

Things are so bad I've been asked to make up the numbers.

Instead I'm going to watch a real match - Wests v Soaks.

vCash
    Rumours are that Rocky are very thin on the ground, and very few top level players. Issues with accommodation used by some players being generally abused and far from looked after.
    Reminds me of old Kalamunda days.

vCash
    hhaaha drove past Pally Thursday evening and have never seen so many rugby players running around this time of year, diff 3 teams in every grade on the Southern Foreshore!!

Also reliably informed a few Lions 18's are making their way over to Pally for a crack at bigger and better things (I don't blame them either, who wants to play third grade has-beens like me)

On the grapevine news - I've heard 3 Rocky 1st graders have signed up for the Willagee Bears rugby league 1st graders, 1 being their breakaway Foxy ... remember only grapevine news ... !

Champion
    vCash
    Not grapevine news it's true, and their new teammate is Jordan Pereira from Kala

vCash
    Pacman, you must have been looking at the touch competition players. Pally train on the main ground behind the clubrooms on Thursdays, or at least what there is of them.

I didn't get to Hale school to look at Wests/Soaks. Bought the wife and I a new bike each, and went for a ride around the bridges instead.

How did they go?

vCash
    Pacman, you must have been looking at the touch competition players. Pally train on the main ground behind the clubrooms on Thursdays, or at least what there is of them.
    Ahaha I'm well aware of where the Pally boys train mate and there were oodles of them behind the best clubrooms in the Southern Hemiphere!!

Westie do the bears have a sugar-daddy or the boys shifting there for the love of it....haha obviously the prospect of higher honours playing force-A or the 'B comp' wasn't enough to keep at it in Rugby aye.

I'll now go edit my placing of Rockingham from a 6th to 10th place finish this season in http://twf.com.au/showthread.php?t=34678

Player
    vCash

rocky will be very lucky to stay in prems too many local players been treated badly

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    Ahaha I'm well aware of where the Pally boys train mate and there were oodles of them behind the best clubrooms in the Southern Hemiphere!!

Westie do the bears have a sugar-daddy or the boys shifting there for the love of it....haha obviously the prospect of higher honours playing force-A or the 'B comp' wasn't enough to keep at it in Rugby aye.

I'll now go edit my placing of Rockingham from a 6th to 10th place finish this season in http://twf.com.au/showthread.php?t=34678

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast