Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Message From The Coach (Foley)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hertryk View Post
    It used to happen after every home game when Sir Nathan was in charge.. I catch the bus so there's never much time after the game to see what happens, because it leaves very soon after the game's over..
    Some of the players always hang around to sign autographs after the game, others never do. Unfortunately it's always very tightly controlled by "she who must be obeyed" (so what's new?!).

I think the issue was raised at some of the members' forums last year and they definitely took it on board so maybe we'll see more of it happening this season :-)

P.S. I always drive to games Jo, so if you want to hang around afterwards I can always give you a lift back to your car.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyRef View Post
    Hopefully this means the players will come out and sign autographs, get pictures and meet the fans after every game. I believe that level of appreciation has yet to be shown at the Force.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Every time I have stayed behind the boys have come round, win, lose or draw. Have collected some good pics over the years.

May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Player
    vCash
    It is fantastic that the lads are out no matter what the result or the weather to sign autographs for the kids

Wish some of the other visiting teams could show the same respect to their supporters and the home fans who would love the chance to have a photo or autograph.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    I've only met the man once, he seemed like a good bloke, however I'm still sitting on the fence re the man as a coach or potential to be a great coach. He has a new and very increased staff setup all around him who are all doing some really positive things up there, so I wont get goo-goo eyes for him just yet.
    I haven't used his nickname yet, but I reckon that one good year on the scoreboard will sort that out. I like the fact that he's not one for mealy-mouthed politician-speak......makes a refreshing change from a certain head coach who shall remain nameless

C'mon the

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2