Good stuff! will be announced on Monday

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Good news, a good supporter of rugby.

I wonder who the main force sponsor will be for next year

Simon Cron: “People talk about winning and losing all the time and they are critical, but there’s a process to get into and it’s the ability to stay present, do your job and execute skills under pressure.”

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Too many Tahs!

vCash
    Qantas pulling the plug on their sponsorship?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Qantas pulling the plug on their sponsorship?
    No money left I suppose.

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Would explain why they gave up the tahs
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    are you sure its the Wallabies and not the naming rights for the Australian leg of Super Rugby?

QANTAS have signed with the Wallabies until 2015

vCash
    I am just to change all my accounts from HSBC.. too darned difficult to work with..their website is a nightmare for someone not computer savvy.. so when that happens maybe HSBC will change their minds.. They have taken enough money from me and Mr Hertryk over the years.. LOL!! but VERY serious.. !!!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Highly recommend Bendigo Bank, Saturday trading, personal service, great rates

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Already have a/c with Adelaide.. part of the same I think

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TOCC View Post
    are you sure its the Wallabies and not the naming rights for the Australian leg of Super Rugby?

QANTAS have signed with the Wallabies until 2015

Well their not on the website .....yet!

http://www.rugby.com.au/superrugby/Partners.aspx

Champion
    vCash
    Still have the Tahs on their website as well

http://www.hsbc.com.au/1/2/about/sponsorships

vCash
    Im still interested to see whos footing the Force bill this year?!

Champion
    vCash
    Here is the deal

Australian Rugby Union today announced HSBC as the Official Banking Partner of the Qantas Wallabies. The deal will see Australian Rugby align with one of the world's largest international banks from 2014 through to 2016.

Australian Rugby Union Chief Executive Officer, Bill Pulver said the three year deal with HSBC, a company with a global reach and an established presence in Australia, is an endorsement of Australian Rugby and the Qantas Wallabies.

"I'm delighted to announce this new and exciting partnership with HSBC. Following a successful end to the Spring Tour, it's a real vote of confidence in our game and the direction we are taking into 2014 and beyond," Mr Pulver said.

The alignment of two iconic international brands is a reflection of the shared culture and values of both organisations, in addition to being a mutually beneficial partnership that will allow both Australian Rugby and HSBC to grow and strive for success.

"At Australian Rugby Union, from grassroots through to the Qantas Wallabies, we emphasise the importance of Rugby's values. Passion, integrity, discipline, respect and teamwork is critical for our future," Mr Pulver said.

"HSBC has recognised these values as similar to their own, which makes this partnership a perfect fit for both organisations.

"I'm excited about the opportunities, not only for the Qantas Wallabies, but across the whole of Australian Rugby in our drive to succeed," Mr Pulver said.

The deal extends the involvement of HSBC in Rugby internationally. In addition to being the naming rights partner of the 2013 British & Irish Lions Tour, HSBC has been the title sponsor of the Sevens World Series for the past three years.

Chief Executive Officer of HSBC in Australia, Tony Cripps, was excited about the prospect of bringing the bank's customers and employees closer to the game of Rugby Union.

"We're thrilled to announce this new partnership with the Wallabies - one of Australia's most iconic sporting teams," Mr Cripps said.

"This new Wallabies sponsorship takes HSBC's involvement with Australian Rugby from strength to strength, following our 12-year partnership with the NSW Waratahs and successful 2013 British & Lions Tour of Australia and complementing our support for the annual HSBC Sevens World Series tournament in Australia.

"As the leading international bank in Australia, we are focused on helping our customers with their international connectivity and ambitions and this aligns with our support for the Wallabies.

"We're looking forward to getting behind the Wallabies as they compete against formidable rivals in Australia and abroad," Mr Cripps said.

Global Head of Sponsorship and Events, Giles Morgan, said HSBC sees its involvement with Australian Rugby as an extension of its global sponsorship strategy.

"Today marks an exciting next stage of HSBC's sponsorship journey, building on our global Rugby portfolio and broadening our connectivity with Australia," Mr Morgan said.

"HSBC is a long term supporter of Rugby around the world and invests in all levels of the sport from this new partnership with the Wallabies to sponsoring the world's biggest schools Sevens tournament in London.

"We look forward to working closely with the Wallabies over the coming seasons - it's an exciting time for both the team and the sport here in Australia," Mr Morgan said.

HSBC has previously been involved with Australian Rugby through its 12 year partnership with the NSW Waratahs. The bank also has an active involvement through its ambassador program, which includes former Wallaby Captain and international Rugby's most capped player, George Gregan.

The partnership encompasses the upcoming 2014 Castrol EDGE France Tour, Bledisloe Cup Tests and the Castrol EDGE Rugby Championship.

The announcement is made at an exciting time for Australian Rugby looking ahead to the 2015 Rugby World Cup in England and Rugby Sevens' debut at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast