Thread: FUGRO-TSM WEARS HEART ON FORCE SLEEVE

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash

FUGRO-TSM WEARS HEART ON FORCE SLEEVE

EMIRATES WESTERN FORCE MEDIA RELEASE
    Tuesday, 15 October 2013

The Emirates Western Force has reinforced its association with local Western Australian business following the renewal of Fugro-TSM as the club’s sleeve sponsor for 2014.

The Perth-based company is a leading sub-sea services provider to the natural resource and marine industries and has been a long-term partner of the Emirates Western Force, taking on the sleeve sponsorship at the start of the 2013 season.

Fugro-TSM is one of 24 local WA businesses that proudly partnered with the Emirates Western Force in 2013 and their continued support is an integral part in growing rugby in Western Australia.

RugbyWA CEO, Mark Sinderberry says RugbyWA continues to be encouraged by its list of loyal partners.

“In addition to our fantastic membership and supporter base, we’re grateful to have some of the best corporate support in world sport,” he said.

“As an active and passionate member of the Western Australian community, we’re proud that more than half our corporate partners are made up of locally based businesses, including Fugro-TSM, who continues to make their mark both in Australia and abroad.

“Our club has laid solid on-field foundations in 2013 and we’re looking forward to building on that and sharing the success of the side with Fugro-TSM and all our commercial partners next season.”

Fugro-TSM’s Asia Pacific Regional Manager, John Edwards says the company is pleased to be able to extend their longstanding partnership with the Emirates Western Force.

“As a proud and active member of the Western Australian community, we’re very excited to feature on the jersey of the Western Force jersey again in 2014 and continue our partnership with the club,” he said.

“The Force showed this year that they have the ability to beat the competition heavyweights and we believe they are knocking on the door of something special in 2014.

“While we’re pleased to be able to support this proud WA club, this opportunity generates international exposure for our brand and provides us with the ability to leverage across a number of different markets as the Force takes on the best provincial sides in world rugby.”

The partnership will continue to see Fugro-TSM – and parent company, Fugro – branding on the sleeve of all playing and retail jerseys, as well as all retail and training shirts.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    I see that in pre-season, Emirates are still the main shirt sponsor?... Are they continuing to sponsor us or are they last seasons tops?...
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slomo View Post
    I see that in pre-season, Emirates are still the main shirt sponsor?... Are they continuing to sponsor us or are they last seasons tops?...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I would assume 2013 season tops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slomo View Post
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Emirates are still the sponsor until December 31.