Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BANKWEST JUNIOR RUGBY GRAND FINALS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Pat View Post
    I don't agree with Nedlands setting up in the northern suburbs regardless of who wants to do it
    do you think Wests did it better?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    do you think Wests did it better?
    Wests moved lock stock , did it better than who?,i'm not sure what you mean
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Pat View Post
    Wests moved lock stock , did it better than who?,i'm not sure what you mean
    Posted via Mobile Device
    The question was whether lock stock was better than Neddies. I think that both clubs are trying to tap into the growth of the area, one by dispersing juniors, one by moving the whole club.

Is one better or do they both suck?

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    I gave you the benefit of doubt Gigs several times previous but now I am convinced you really do have no idea

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Some would say exactly the same size

Hey - congrats on your young bloke's GF appointment Pieter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    I gave you the benefit of doubt Gigs several times previous but now I am convinced you really do have no idea
    Hang on a minute, don't go all rumour monger on me.

1 I asked the question as a comparison between what I've heard of two clubs approaching things. Any insult you took was entirely of your own invention

2 I wanted to draw a parallel between Wests moving grounds and Nedlands opening a junior feeder thingo. I don't know the background to either decision but I would think the impact on junior numbers in the surrounding areas would be similar. Does the presence of a senior rugby program on the same site make it different in the other clubs' mind?

3 I have never claimed to have any idea about Perth Club rugby, my time at Rocky is sadly too short and too long ago for me to have any real information to provide. All I add to this discussion is interest and support for the game at all levels. If you don't want to answer my questions, please ignore them, but I seriously don't hold any club allegiances and don't know enough to be able to criticise anybody, so stop being a princess and jumping on every word anybody says about Wests as if it's bagging them and try to add something to the discussion. That's all I'm trying to do!

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    Hang on a minute, don't go all rumour monger on me.

1 I asked the question as a comparison between what I've heard of two clubs approaching things. Any insult you took was entirely of your own invention

2 I wanted to draw a parallel between Wests moving grounds and Nedlands opening a junior feeder thingo. I don't know the background to either decision but I would think the impact on junior numbers in the surrounding areas would be similar. Does the presence of a senior rugby program on the same site make it different in the other clubs' mind?

3 I have never claimed to have any idea about Perth Club rugby, my time at Rocky is sadly too short and too long ago for me to have any real information to provide. All I add to this discussion is interest and support for the game at all levels. If you don't want to answer my questions, please ignore them, but I seriously don't hold any club allegiances and don't know enough to be able to criticise anybody, so stop being a princess and jumping on every word anybody says about Wests as if it's bagging them and try to add something to the discussion. That's all I'm trying to do!
    you don't see me waffling on about Stuff I know nothing about gigs and that was the point I made and I like dressing up like a princess anyway because it makes me feel kinda different wearing silk dresses rubbing against my nakedness

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    you don't see me waffling on about Stuff I know nothing about gigs and that was the point I made and I like dressing up like a princess anyway because it makes me feel kinda different wearing silk dresses rubbing against my nakedness
    Dude, I wasn't offering information I was asking a question, if you're so precious about the move maybe it's time to make an apology to somebody. Please don't get like tic and TOCC and take every comment that's made about your club negatively.

For the record, I have no problems with Wests moving to Scarborough, the main reason I have no problems is that I don't know the history nor do I know the impacts.

For the same reason, I don't really want to land for or against the Nedlands rumours, I don't know the history, now how badly other clubs are impacted.

All I want to do is talk about rugby in this state and how it can be improved. My opinion probably counts for less that the pixels it's written in, but it's my opinion. I have hesitated to compare you to RM up until now, since you seem like a fair minded sort of a bloke, but your attitude about this issue is sounding a little bit like I'm not allowed to seek information because I don't know the club scene, when my lack of knowledge about the club scene is precisely why I'm seeking information.

Btw I don't even know what you look like and that image is scary!

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash

All I want to do is talk about rugby in this state and how it can be improved.!
    I'm exactly the same so we'll disregard any previous misunderstanding.Please disregard any previous correspondence regarding my appearance, I am fully aware of my limitations

Prospect
    vCash
    Sorry for digging up this old thread but your comment about not having to train and only to turn up at games to play ... totally wrong mate. I often see him there and he is definitely a talented player and a part of the team. There may be some concessions made to accommodate his traveling arrangements but he would definitely not play if he doesn't train with the rest of the team.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maelkann View Post
    I don't know, I'm thinking of playing there next year. Hasn't been the same since Jim stopped coaching us...
    Such a knowledgable nice chap - teaches so much position craft to the lads that will stay with them for years to come

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3