Thread: BANKWEST JUNIOR RUGBY GRAND FINALS

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    hit a nerve?
    A good tough game between to good sides that could have gone either way
    Wanneroo took there chances and rocky missed there's
    As you can see by the score there weren't many chances for either side
    The red card was disappointing but had no bearing on the result as the score was 5-3 at the time and rocky had chances to go in front but missed them wanneroo took there chance and scored a try a tough game and good to watch but there can be only one winner
    How you can look between the lines of a kids game and look for a conspiracy is beyond me in a forum about kids rugby is beyond belief but would tell me that you were kids that never had a chance to play in a finals and as adults were more talkers than walkers

%%%%%%%% (insults deleted)

Posted via Mobile Device

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by travelling_gerry; 09-09-13 at 18:57. Reason: insults deleted.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    insider,my comments were directed at at a post by Cherbuter,not at the game....cherbuter and I are just having a friendly joust

Last edited by brokendown gunfighter; 09-09-13 at 20:01.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Hey Force Dude..... True or False.... Strong Rockingham under 13 player was "invited" to leave Rockingham and come play for Wanneroo.... Mid season mind you.. Which he did... He played against his team mates in the grand final...... Like i said "RETARDED"!!! Maybee the whole deal with Nedlands moving into your back yard is more Karma than Crisis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrad View Post
    Hey Force Dude..... True or False.... Strong Rockingham under 13 player was "invited" to leave Rockingham and come play for Wanneroo.... Mid season mind you.. Which he did... He played against his team mates in the grand final...... Like i said "RETARDED"!!! Maybee the whole deal with Nedlands moving into your back yard is more Karma than Crisis
    Get your facts straight I will not comment on this as I think there is enough bad publicity about Rockingham as it is..... You guys must fix the mess at Rocky and stop blaming others for the mess
    Posted via Mobile Device

Apprentice
    vCash
    like i said true or false.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrad View Post
    like i said true or false.....
    True and something must be seriously wrong at Rocky for a player to travel all the way to Wanneroo to feel welcome and to play rugby
    Posted via Mobile Device

Senior Player
    vCash
    I don't know, I'm thinking of playing there next year. Hasn't been the same since Jim stopped coaching us...

vCash
    We seem to have drifted away from the main point that with Joondalup & Wanneroo sharing the 11s to 15s flags between them, there's a potential shift away from WA's traditional dominance. We'll know more in 7 years or so when these boys are playing senior rugby . But it makes Neddies plan to move to Padbury look quite sensible. Especially if there's a glut of talent coming from either side of the Mitchell freeway.

Champion
    vCash
    Just a question for those of us who haven't heard of this kind of situation before.Does the kid from Rocky attend training up at Kingsway twice a week and if not because of the travel involved does he start a game before those that make training.I am struggling to understand why parents would travel that far when there are far easier options available.Are you implying Murph 72 that Wanneroo are paying for a 12 year old kid to play for them.Just curious as I am finding this difficult to comprehend

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    We seem to have drifted away from the main point that with Joondalup & Wanneroo sharing the 11s to 15s flags between them, there's a potential shift away from WA's traditional dominance. We'll know more in 7 years or so when these boys are playing senior rugby . But it makes Neddies plan to move to Padbury look quite sensible. Especially if there's a glut of talent coming from either side of the Mitchell freeway.

Exactly why Nedlands should NOT be allowed to move in and poach in those areas. Let them work on their own schools as hard as these clubs have to reap the rewards. The excuse that they don't have as many kids in their areas is just tough and doesn't hold water. They choose to stay in those areas so let them take the consequences.

vCash
    He actually trains twice a week and he has a brother in U16 that does the same

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wholetruth View Post

Exactly why Nedlands should NOT be allowed to move in and poach in those areas. Let them work on their own schools as hard as these clubs have to reap the rewards. The excuse that they don't have as many kids in their areas is just tough and doesn't hold water. They choose to stay in those areas so let them take the consequences.
    I should be clearer. It makes sense for Nedlands. There may be interesting times ahead.

Rookie
    vCash
    Wanneroo 55 (Jaylen Tuapola 2, Kewene McDonnell 2, Tupuoronga Haeane, Te Aroa Koiatu, Hohepa McDonnell-Kemp, Campbell Parata, Jaylen Grey tries; Campbell Parata 4, Te Aroa Koiatu conversions) defeated Rockingham 0

I don't know about the other lads but I know the parents of xxxxxxx is an outstanding prospect. He lives near Baldivis and played all his previous rugby at Palmyra. He received a scholarship to Aranmore College this year and a Wanneroo aligned teacher there convinced him to convert to Wanneroo. The arrangement is that he doesn't need to train, just turn up to the games. Wanneroo pays his fees and uniform.

His parents were discussing it with me a few weeks ago. Not sure that its an ideal arrangement as he doesn't train or build the normal friendships that are part of being a member of a team.

Last edited by travelling_gerry; 11-09-13 at 08:55. Reason: dont name juniors

vCash
    Surprising to hear an Aranmore teacher convincing a student to play anywhere other than Wests

C'mon the

Rookie
    vCash
    Wanneroo aligned teacher from a school in the city .i don't agree with Nedlands setting up in the northern suburbs regardless of who wants to do it but you can't blame them if this is going on .Double standards , this place is a free for all .
    Stop the 'word in the ear' brigade and promote some loyalty.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast