Thread: Dwarf set on a Fire by AFL team and who was on fire at Neddies on Monday Morning?

Champion
    vCash

Dwarf set on a Fire by AFL team and who was on fire at Neddies on Monday Morning?

What a shock!!!

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...t-kilda-player

I think Hansie was on Fire on Monday as well!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Terrible just terrible

vCash
    Appalling. Mad Monday should be re-named "Disgusting and Despicable Monday".

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Champion
    vCash
    too right.

vCash
    watching the subi footy club celebrate mad monday down the paddo last year, made any minuscule gram of respect I could have mustered for AFL folk vanish.
    due to 'I know the owner' perceptions of the club, it came to the point where one of the bar girls walked out and went home... after having two blokes get their c*cks out, and a third 'stroke' said members, asking her if she wanted a go... and thats not the worst of it.
    theyre just fucking heathens.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Not ideal for anyone, but also hardly surprising when you put loads of young men together with booze and take all the pressure off. Boorish crap, but I bet you'd get examples of similar or worse from any sporting club on the piss. Hell, anyone remember the England team?

But just to be contrarian, would anyone be kicking up a fuss had it been one of the other players or some random person rather than a dwarf? Plenty of examples of well established rugby players having a whack at them - a bit of apparel arson would be considered getting off lightly. Unfortunate for the performer though - what was he, a pianist, dancer, singer, poet maybe; something where one would expect a bit of separation and due respect from ones audience? How uncouth that the footy guys would think of him as one of the guys and include him in when they got a bit carried away and started setting each other alight. I mean, just 'cos his partner probably knew a bunch of them from working on such highminded productions as the Footy Show...

vCash
    So we're classing Dwarves as human beings now? with real human emotions?

Lol was just a little bit of fun mates.. lighten up! lol

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Action Hardcore View Post
    So we're classing Dwarves as human beings now? with real human emotions?
    You can't say that about dwarves Action, those sort of insults are reserved for Rangas.

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    You all need to go and see THE SHRINE. it is a play put on by the Black Swan Theatre Company at the new State Theatre. Tim Winton certainly knows how to touch a few raw nerves. I won't divulge the content, suffice to say Boys and Booze ....

Why is it our culture gets the most kick at someone else's expense and misfortune?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Why is it our culture gets the most kick at someone else's expense and misfortune?
    Schadenfreude, we rebranded it as tall poppy syndrome.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    But he was Short? Vertically challenged?

Maybe a wanker? No, we cant say that, he was an "Owner Operator"

vCash
    Another scandal has erupted from Mad Monday after a Brisbane Lions player was accused of abusing and assaulting a man in a wheelchair while he was waiting for a taxi.

Robert Partridge made a complaint to the Indooroopilly Criminal Investigation Branch and alleged the player tipped him out of his wheelchair while waiting for a maxi-taxi in Toowoong, News Limited reported.

Partridge claimed he was approached by a group of men when the AFL player allegedly said: "a wheelchair retard, you beauty."

The group of men then allegedly tipped Partridge out of his wheelchair before taking the taxi the disabled man had been waiting for.

When Partridge protested, the allegedly drunk men threw food at him and left him lying on the ground.

Adam Magill, the lawyer representing Partridge, said his client made the complaint on Thursday.

"I was contacted by Mr Partridge in the wake of this alleged attack and he is obviously very shocked and distressed about the whole ordeal," Mr Magill said.

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/news/arti...air-bound-man/