Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Players on the move

vCash
    I get the impression that the ones shopping themselves around aren't the best in the comp anyway.

Why would a club want to be held ransom for anybody but the best?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Senior Player
    vCash
    I freely admit I know nothing of the club rugby scene but would love to know what financial rewards are on offer to clubs who win the title finish second or finish in the top 4

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    zilch

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterM View Post
    I freely admit I know nothing of the club rugby scene but would love to know what financial rewards are on offer to clubs who win the title finish second or finish in the top 4
    There should b no financial reward. The reward should b knowing that you didn't let your mates down and those memories will last forever.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Champion
    vCash
    Heard Baysie had a few new faces at prizegiving last night.Well you are welcome to them cos one in particular has the worst selfish disgusting attitude I have ever encountered in all my years of coaching playing or managing.This will act of treachery by Baysie will come back and haunt them 10 times over and cost a lot of money.You guys better have some work lined up for them because they lose their jobs tommorrow

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    You guys better have some work lined up for them because they lose their jobs tommorrow
    are you saying that Wests paid them off by giving them a job?

Surely if that's the case you can't bag Baysie out for offering more.

C'mon the

vCash
    This will act of treachery by Baysie
    Rangi,

Who's to say that it was an act of treachery by Baysie? I don't know the ins and outs of this deal but as you know I don't agree with the way it was handled, but remember when you see me watching a Wests game it's mainly to watch my old team mates playing; not because I'm supporting Wests. There are quite a few ex Baysie players at Wests, don't forget that...

Champion
    vCash
    Perhaps you can tell us Goony how many ex Baysie players were actively chased by Wests when they were playing with Baysie and what kind of inducements were they offered by Wests.If you think I've got the shits on you're right because one of the players who betrayed us stayed at my house for 2 months free of charge while my kids had to double up to free a room up for him.

Last edited by westies man; 09-09-13 at 20:11. Reason: k
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    hope your beer fridge had a lock on it westies!

Champion
    vCash
    Have a lot of Aussie mates who keep filling it up around Bledisloe Cup time

vCash
    Perhaps you can tell us Goony how many ex Baysie players were actively chased by Wests when they were playing with Baysie and what kind of inducements were they offered by Wests.If you think I've got the shits on you're right because one of the players who betrayed us stayed at my house for 2 months free of charge while my kids had to double up to free a room up for him.
    Sorry Westie, I'm still not hearing treachery by Baysie, if anything treachery by the bloke who sponged off you and is now (presumably) sponging off somebody else. If he's a well known mercenary surely the prospect of somebody offering him more to play for them was on the cards the whole time.

Or am I reading between the lines wrong?

Of course the proviso is that he's likely to dump Baysie as soon as somebody else offers him a better deal.

C'mon the

vCash
    Rangi you know my stance on this situation, therefore I am not going to go into finer details as there is no need to - we can bitch and moan about it on Friday ay? Bottom line is they are obviously users who will keep on using... That's $hithouse about the betrayal to you and your hospitality, no morals!!

Champion
    vCash
    Said player got the short shift from Baysie.Got told to get on his bike when the subject of remuneration was mentioned.Today contacted the Kala coach with an employment stipulation regarding money and got told to get stuffed.If any club engages this mercenary you will be doing nothing but bringing your organization untold grief.If anyone wants to know who this player is PM me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2