Page 6 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars and their meaning.

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    C hrist, i need a guide dog.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Changed mine to "Special Ed" from the Crank Yankers, YAH!

edit: yaaaay...yaaaay...
    thanks jessc

Last edited by LarryNJ; 31-07-06 at 19:01.

vCash
    yaaaay...yaaaay...

I made Happy sad...

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Hydrangea
    C hrist, i need a guide dog.
    use the force you should .. reach out you must, away you must put your fears Hmmmmmm

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    indeed

Every forwards dream is to become a back...

vCash
    got my avatar off a friend, gave it to me a while ago and it was the best thing i could find on my pc...thx shaunmarn

.................................................. ......................
    "Very well," said the gatekeeper of Heaven. "But you realize, I hope, that we've got all the good players and the best coaches."

"I know, and that's all right," Satan answered unperturbed. "We've got all the refs!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagerian
    Can I buy some pot from you Lonzy?

lmao ... umm sure ... its really strong stuff though ... and I mean really strong ... see I was growing in a little a little tin can ... and it just wouldnt grow ... and I was like come on grow ... (cos I was gonna take it to the florist i worked at) then i picked up the tin it was growing in ... and i accidently cut my hand on a sharp bit ... but the the plant just started trying to suck at it and i was like OMG!!! so i gave it some of my blood ... and then ... it was like more ... more ... more ... and you know not thinking it was odd a plant talking to me i gave it more ... and well i bled my fingers dry ... but the next day when i saw it ... it had grown ... twice the size! and I was like oMG! (serves me right for cross breeding a 'pot' plant with a venus fly trap) so any ways i continue feeding it my blood ... untill it gets to big ... the I have to start feeding it people ... and I was like oh ok ... only because a plant told me to ... so there is the evil dentist that i dont really like ... so i cut him up into little pieces and feed him to the plant .... dthe next day my plant is starving ... and hes like feed me seymore ... and im like 'what the' my name is not seymore ... what are you on ??? and then he pulls out this huge joint from behind a leaf and hes like a bit of this ... and hands it to me ... and i grab it when he let go my arms went straight to the floor ... it was a 100kg rollie ... thats how strong it is!!! ... anyways ... thats my story...

vCash
    Enough said lonzy, You are definately on the good stuff. Whoever is her dealer, have mercy on her....She is delusional and has watched too many crazy movies. But, i like the idea of a 100kg rollie, cost a bit though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonzy
    lmao ... umm sure ... its really strong stuff though ... and I mean really strong ... see I was growing in a little a little tin can ... and it just wouldnt grow ... and I was like come on grow ... (cos I was gonna take it to the florist i worked at) then i picked up the tin it was growing in ... and i accidently cut my hand on a sharp bit ... but the the plant just started trying to suck at it and i was like OMG!!! so i gave it some of my blood ... and then ... it was like more ... more ... more ... and you know not thinking it was odd a plant talking to me i gave it more ... and well i bled my fingers dry ... but the next day when i saw it ... it had grown ... twice the size! and I was like oMG! (serves me right for cross breeding a 'pot' plant with a venus fly trap) so any ways i continue feeding it my blood ... untill it gets to big ... the I have to start feeding it people ... and I was like oh ok ... only because a plant told me to ... so there is the evil dentist that i dont really like ... so i cut him up into little pieces and feed him to the plant .... dthe next day my plant is starving ... and hes like feed me seymore ... and im like 'what the' my name is not seymore ... what are you on ??? and then he pulls out this huge joint from behind a leaf and hes like a bit of this ... and hands it to me ... and i grab it when he let go my arms went straight to the floor ... it was a 100kg rollie ... thats how strong it is!!! ... anyways ... thats my story...
    Wow.. little pot of horrors.

vCash
    lol yep too many movies!

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonzy
    Im giving this spiel to an innFORCEr mate who is a physicatric nurse at Graylands nut farm.He may know whats going on, cause i havent a smick.

vCash
    really!!! ... awsome ... haha ... well would any of you believe i want to be a Forensic phsycologist??? eh?? see this is also the reason they wouldnt let me in the millitary ... cough ... because I tried out for it and all ... but i do hear the police force are lowering there standards ... so I may just get in to that! lmao!!

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Try the coppers.After all we do have the best police force money can buy

vCash
    And an evidence locker chockers full of the good stuff to share

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash