Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: IRB & James Horwill

vCash
    Probably because he is consulting with his IRB puppet masters in Dublin before handing down "his" decision

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    but, isnt this how it has always gone, even linking to the commercials being aired?
    muppets sitting in offices in the UK make decisions that will impact the colony of Australia, and those Aussie bastards still wont lie down and take it?

Senior Player Contributor Cowboy's Avatar
    vCash
    Next thing you know the Pommy bastards will be detonating nuclear bombs in our country.
    Oh wait, I almost forgot they have already done that. And tried to use it as a toxic waste dump, an unwanted child dump etc etc ...

vCash
    and is there not a consideration for the illegal hit on AAC that went un-noticed (and put him on his ass)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCLE BOOG View Post
    but, isnt this how it has always gone, even linking to the commercials being aired?
    muppets sitting in offices in the UK make decisions that will impact the colony of Australia, and those Aussie bastards still wont lie down and take it?
    I'm confused, what "muppets" & "offices" are you referring to?

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    Just heard from a mate in camp that he's been cleared.

On to the decider!

vCash
    "Wallabies skipper James Horwill cleared of stomping Alun Wyn Jones for a second time"

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/wa...#ixzz2Xr1uEMuW

Shouldn't of been a second time anyway...Stupid IRB

Go The Force!

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullback View Post
    "Wallabies skipper James Horwill cleared of stomping Alun Wyn Jones for a second time"

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/wa...#ixzz2Xr1uEMuW

Shouldn't of been a second time anyway...Stupid IRB
    Hope you realise what a set of twats you all look
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Pat View Post
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Aim that comment at the IRB and yes we fully realise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Pat View Post
    Posted via Mobile Device
    "you" being?

Rookie
    vCash
    You being all the conspiracy drivel poster who have put the nonsense on this thread ,have read mate I think you look a bit foolish
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    if youre referring to me mate, I was having a bit of gest. But Id not expect a pom to have much humour left after the few at my hotel in melbourne on the weekend. miserable moaning bastards.

vCash
    iRB defending it's decision to appeal
    "While ultimately not proving successful in its appeal, the IRB is satisfied that it took the right approach under Regulation 17.22.2 and in line with the tours agreement between Australia and the British & Irish Lions to further examine the case and subsequently lodge an appeal in the interests of player welfare as well as to uphold the disciplinary rules," a statement from the organisation read.

"The IRB is also satisfied the judicial review was entirely thorough, with the Appeal Officer reserving his judgement to allow further extensive consideration of the submissions by both parties.

"The protection of players from foul play, intentional or otherwise, is vital in upholding the values and image of Rugby and to send a clear message to all levels of the Game that such acts are unacceptable.

"In light of the potential adverse implications, the IRB is keen to ensure all acts of foul play involving the head should be given serious and thorough consideration. This was recognised by the Appeal Officer in his decision."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCLE BOOG View Post
    if youre referring to me mate, I was having a bit of gest. But Id not expect a pom to have much humour left after the few at my hotel in melbourne on the weekend. miserable moaning bastards.
    Far be it for me to defend Poms or Aussies, but how are your comments earlier (see below) jesting and not moaning? I think in this case the only difference between "moaning" & "jesting" was the outcome of the verdict & what side of the fence you sit on.

"but, isnt this how it has always gone, even linking to the commercials being aired?
    muppets sitting in offices in the UK make decisions that will impact the colony of Australia, and those Aussie bastards still wont lie down and take it?"

&

"and is there not a consideration for the illegal hit on AAC that went un-noticed (and put him on his ass)"

If Horwill was found guilty I think you'd be having a pretty good moan right now

Can we grow up & get on with the rugby. Just remember, like it of not all of us "sea of blue" on this forum are not from these parts. The "sea" would be plenty smaller if it was only made up of 100% Aussies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WFDS View Post
    but how are your comments earlier (see below) jesting and not moaning?
    muppets isnt exactly an insult worthy of offence!
    Im talking about the adverts of the Lions sailing to Australia, in ye-olde days, you know, when "muppets" (be them rich folk, royalty, or whoever) sat in their opulent castles and told their minions to go and conquer the world! I barely see that as offensive, rather in gest. Of the historical manner that we (Australia and England) have a good bit of banter over the Convict situation of our country...
    aligned with our common understanding of how the diggers took the shitty end of the stick in both world wars, but still got on with it, chin up and all that... the reference here, is the IRB sit in the UK (Dublin) and theyre ruling on a situation that Australians would consider to be unfair. Its not a comment whether its right or wrong. just a gag.
    If Horwill was cited in a midnight+1 decision, Id be bitter, but Id have to roll with it, since its the ruling, and what is rugby without laws.

as for AAC's big hit, again, I dont expect anything at all to come of it, more to the point wondered if there was any coverage of it on TV or if anyone else noticed it. Again, its not a belligerent statement, simply a conversation starter. If a player is smacked about and no one with a whistle sees, or cares to call it, then play on, just be sure to get pay back.

Can we grow up & get on with the rugby. Just remember, like it of not all of us "sea of blue" on this forum are not from these parts. The "sea" would be plenty smaller if it was only made up of 100% Aussies.
    sorry to hear your not from WA, but feel free fit in.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast