Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Travel: Cuba and Mexico, who's been?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    I've been to Mayan Riviera several times. I don't like Cancun much but further south is awesome. Make it to Tulum if you can.

Never been to Cuba, we aren't allowed to travel there from the states. From what others have told me it's very cool. The people are great, the food is not.
    yeah, I would normally suggest some backwater spot where you can get to know the locals and drink beers in their loungerooms, but like I said, we want to 'see' mexico, and go to Cuba, and short time frames mean we're limited by flight possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Cuba = awesome.

We spent a week here in march. Music, cigars and great restaurants. Hired a car and drove to Trinidad, past bay of pigs.
    good to hear!
    Ill assume you dont mean Trinidad and Tobago, thatll be a hell of a wet drive! haha.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    and for the record, I KNOW that the moment we land in Austin, the missus will suggest we blow off the rest of the trip and just stay there! Its like a city designed and build just for her! amazing food, cheap booze, attractive young healthy people everywhere (ie safe and she fits in, shes not on the market!), good public transport... etc! haha.

Last edited by UNCLE BOOG; 30-08-13 at 10:23.

Champion
    vCash
    Austin is neat - fly to Cuba via Panama City and have a drink Ron Abuelo Rum in the flight - it will convert you into a fulltime fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Austin is neat - fly to Cuba via Panama City and have a drink Ron Abuelo Rum in the flight - it will convert you into a fulltime fan.
    we're flying Cuba via Cancun, but Ill be on the look out for all manner of rum. Johnny Rumbo will be getting plenty of outings me thinks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCLE BOOG View Post
    and for the record, I KNOW that the moment we land in Austin, the missus will suggest we blow off the rest of the trip and just stay there! Its like a city designed and build just for her! amazing food, cheap booze, attractive young healthy people everywhere (ie safe and she fits in, shes not on the market!), good public transport... etc! haha.
    The more I learn about Mrs Boog, the more I like her style

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    and with that, its off to the airport. Hope the Force can get over the Rebels this weekend. Ill do my damnedest to find a hotel bar with the game on next weekend, but really dont hold much hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2