Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: cotton vs neds

Champion
    vCash
    A very good arm wrestle, so many handling errors from both sides, dropped ball, lost ball in contact, I would say Cott scrums were under a fair bit of pressure, I think they lost 1 TH. Lineouts a bit of a mixed bag, breakdown, is where I reckon Neddies caused the issues that led to penalties and ultimately points. Both backlines seemed tentative on attack but have to admire defensive effort of both teams. Sad they had to play on a terrible pitch and also with 10 minutes regular time taken out of the match, I think Cott could feel a bit peeved in that their home fixture was played yesterday arvo.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Did anyone else notice in the match program that of the 16 force players that listed a Perth club as their club 7 named Cott as their club.Thrown in Whittaker who got rubbed out by the judiciary on Tuesday after an appeal and that's a shit load of players in the one club.People wonder why they cop the shit they cop and that would be one of the main reason's.Be interesting to see what happen's next season when Rugby WA enforce the rule that they say they are going to where only 4 force players can align themselves with the one club.Why not send players down to Rocky to help them or out to Baysie who are rebuilding and could do with an injection of experience.Also heard a story where Rocky 1st five who by all accounts is a very handy type has already been approached by Cott for next season after being offered all sorts of inducements.I'm not Cott bashing just stating the facts

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Didn't seem to help much in the match last night against Neddies

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Champion
    vCash
    That's because they were all playing for the force

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Senior Player
    vCash
    I think we saw last night why one of them (Browne) wasn't selected by the Wallabies - atrocious defence! Let through two tries with an under 10 level defensive effort.

No matter what mud people throw at Cott they still don't change their behaviour. Wonder if a good Tsunami could reach up to their clubrooms?

Last edited by RumourMonger; 06-06-13 at 13:50.

Champion
    vCash
    Westy - you will remember the last GF at Perry lakes neddies vs wests, guess who won? The club that had no force guys. Neddies had Pek, Luke, Haig plus another one or two.

Be interesting to see how many dollars will need to be spent to keep Cott Force boys in Perth for the finals?

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Westy - you will remember the last GF at Perry lakes neddies vs wests, guess who won? The club that had no force guys. Neddies had Pek, Luke, Haig plus another one or two.

Be interesting to see how many dollars will need to be spent to keep Cott Force boys in Perth for the finals?
    Those were the days we hated Neddies. Now we all hate Cott.

Cott will spend whatever it takes to get to the finals on top. They usually bring in their second wave of imports about June.

The questions I have is who is funding this effort year after year and how much are they spending?

Final question: Can they ever win anything legitimately?

Champion
    vCash
    Blimmin Wests took all Neddies players and coach.

Champion
    vCash
    Hansie have I got it wrong or can I detect a little quiver when I mention the four force players per club thing,they are going to roll with it aren't they

Last edited by westies man; 07-06-13 at 05:14. Reason: W

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    When the Force season is over, when all the Force players are gone to where their loyalties lay, when Hansie makes sure that all clubs are treated equally because he can see that his club will get screwed if he doesn't, when all this happens, as it is happening now, who will there be left to shed a tear for Cottesloe?

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    I would say Cott scrums were under a fair bit of pressure, I think they lost 1 TH.
    I would say cott scrums had it over neddies, not one against the head and 3 lost to neddies

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Somebody throw him a chip.

Champion
    vCash
    Just had a look at arrrrrks previous posts and guess what ,I have deduced after much deliberation and a thorough investigation that he's a bloody seagulls supporter farrrrrk

Last edited by westies man; 11-06-13 at 21:40. Reason: J

Rookie
    vCash
    It will be alright , Cottesloe are prepared for next year , they have had a chap over in Taranaki recruiting for next year

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2