Thread: Browny on Nova

vCash

Browny on Nova

god I want to fucking KNIFE McManus... AFL fucktard.

in fact, Id be happy if the Nova building was reduced to ashes in some 'too much dickwittery in one place' explosion (obviously with Brown at a safe distance)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Have I missed an announcement somewhere or has Browny let a cat out of the bag in that interview? Did he just say that the ARU is letting us have 3 EXTRA internationals next year? On top of the 1 international marquee and 2 international development we were allowed this year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UnionThug View Post
    Have I missed an announcement somewhere or has Browny let a cat out of the bag in that interview? Did he just say that the ARU is letting us have 3 EXTRA internationals next year? On top of the 1 international marquee and 2 international development we were allowed this year?
    a few weeks back at the bottom of an article in the west it said that at the ARU AGM there would be a vote to allow the force an extra marquee spot. that would take it to 2 test players. but what browny just said would mean we could have 3 test players. So I guess we will have to wait and see what comes of it all.

“Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GAFFA View Post
    a few weeks back at the bottom of an article in the west it said that at the ARU AGM there would be a vote to allow the force an extra marquee spot. that would take it to 2 test players. but what browny just said would mean we could have 3 test players. So I guess we will have to wait and see what comes of it all.
    Yeah I saw that article snippet about there being a vote too, but as yet nothing has officially been released as to what the outcome was/would be.

vCash
    After a chat with Foley at the airport last week end he said that if the Force was to approach the ARU with a name of a top flight International, it was his understanding that they would ratify the move. This would only be one extra and not three.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddly View Post
    After a chat with Foley at the airport last week end he said that if the Force was to approach the ARU with a name of a top flight International, it was his understanding that they would ratify the move. This would only be one extra and not three.
    delicious! I hope you probed hard for the name?!