Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Premier Grade Results

vCash
    Westie, you have suffered three close loses - all to legitimate title contenders... it is a close competition this year, that's for sure!! I think your boys will be up there if they keep playing with the structure they have been.

As for the Joondalup Under 18's tight 5, there are some big boys in there! And not only are they big units, they are still quite mobile and skilled. Must be something in the water up there? Or do they have Dank to thank haha

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Westie, cheers for the catch up on Saturday. Nice grounds and with a new clubhouse, it's gunna be a great place to play and watch rugby.

vCash
    I was at West home games last Saturday as my team was playing their for the first time and was impressed with the new set up. Lots of work still to do but looking good and had a good feel so well done to those responsible!

Together Strong, we play it hard. We'll make you earn every yard.
    We'll never quit, lay down or die. So bring it on and watch us fly.
    We Are The Brothers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goony View Post
    As for the Joondalup Under 18's tight 5, there are some big boys in there! And not only are they big units, they are still quite mobile and skilled.
    It's really working for them so far.

vCash
    I knew it wouldn't be long before some grub on this site would shoot down the boys. They are a developing team and will come good without question. Give them a chance as most are 1st year in U18's and shelve the poison!

Together Strong, we play it hard. We'll make you earn every yard.
    We'll never quit, lay down or die. So bring it on and watch us fly.
    We Are The Brothers!

vCash
    Kala v Cott.

One extremely physical game with Kala up for this one after the sludge they played against Wests. Despite Cotts position after 3 rounds the Kala boys showed if you put some pressure on them defensively Cott can be broken down. Cott started out with their usual same way, same way game plan and opened the scoring with a try before 2 penalties to Kala gave Kala a 6-5 lead. Team traded penalties again for a Kala halftime lead 9-8. Force flyhalf Sam Christie opened the 2nd half with a brilliant individual try from 50 out. The game then was 30 mins of hard slog as defence ruled the day until the 75min when Cott took advantage of Kala having 2 players down injured to scored a 3rd try. With Kala tired and down a player Cott managed a 4th try to win 26 - 9.
    Big day at Kala with lots of money raised for breast cancer throughout the day.

There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahbaby7 View Post
    I knew it wouldn't be long before some grub on this site would shoot down the boys. They are a developing team and will come good without question. Give them a chance as most are 1st year in U18's and shelve the poison!
    Happy tp oblige, lots of "development" going on for lots of years with the "boys". I'd be looking over my shoulder rather than worry about the "boys" too much. "most are 1st year in U18's" - Bwahaha - Oh Yeah baby

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2