Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: one of the worst performances ive seen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Please do!

Where were you last week? Wasn't their performance bad enough to warrant a visit and rant?
    At your mums house.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hasta la vista Pam

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Hope you took a shovel.

vCash
    Well they lived up to their derogatory nickname of the Farce!
    Were we hand picked for the Kings first game?
    I hate to think what this club has cost me,and others over the last 7 years in memberships and bets.
    On last nights performance I really don't know wether I'll bother turning up and trying that new seat out!
    I'm truly pissed off!

May the FORCE be with you!

Champion
    vCash
    I'm really disappointed but the players are probably feeling a hell of a lot worse. Let's hope they got the one and only shocker of the season out of the way! I'm still a supporter though and I'm not predicting the end of the franchise after the second game of the season!! Onwards and upwards force I will be at every home game.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    So I understand that this is the Kings' first season in Super Rugby, but hasn't the majority of their team been playing together in the Currie Cup for probably several years? The new Force team is quite new as a playing group and still learning with each other. It does pain me that we lost to the new comers, more so that we were herald as potential game winners this year. Can only get better and it better be by the time of the first home game! I think a lot of hard work is required before the next game, from players and coaches!
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by unipirate View Post
    So I understand that this is the Kings' first season in Super Rugby, but hasn't the majority of their team been playing together in the Currie Cup for probably several years? The new Force team is quite new as a playing group and still learning with each other. It does pain me that we lost to the new comers, more so that we were herald as potential game winners this year. Can only get better and it better be by the time of the first home game! I think a lot of hard work is required before the next game, from players and coaches!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Not quite - it's the division below Currie Cup with a bunch of ring-ins.

vCash
    Bit of a reshuffle. Alcock has to start and Ebersohn needed for his kicking. Would have inserted Battye if he was on tour.
    Said it last week but really missing not just sharpeys lineout management but also his ball carries one out for the ruck and around the fringes. We lost the collision contest in the second half. Failed to stop Englebrecht from making extra yards and we carried the ball into contact too high or behind the advantage line flatfooted and static making it too easy for the Kings defense to smash us. Really lacking a big line breaking ball carrier atm. Big Mac seems to start fine and then fades away. Cotterall might be more effective later in the game. A smaller mobile pack has worked against the Bulls before. The discipline has to be good with Steyn of course.
    Alby needs to move the ball out of the ruck a lot quicker. Seems to push the new 5 second rule to the limit. He was doing fine in the first half and it showed.

1. Cowan
    2. Charles
    3. Faulkner
    4. McCalman
    5. MMM
    6. Brown
    7. Alcock
    8. Hodgson
    9. Mathewson
    10. Ebersohn
    11. Mafi
    12. Hayward
    13. Cummins
    14. Roselea
    15. Godwin/Christie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronski Beat View Post
    start playing like your life depends on it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

You can't beat The Kings intensity. was fantastic two men in the tackle, and ball carriers hitting the (attempted) tackler at top pace. There's a mountain of "pre-season" work to be done for the Force. There were Force players out there who just played like robots, no intensity, feeling, or passion. Surely the Force weren't naive enough to believe the pre-match smokecreen the Kings put up about hoping to win a match this season, and being the underdogs all year.

Prospect
    vCash

Same old rubbish

New coach same style of play, instead of Sharpie hitting it up one off the ruck it's now Cowan ! No wonder we can not score tries. I pity the members who will have to go and watch that rubbish .The coaching staff need to take a look at how the Kiwi teams have adapted, don't die with the ball and get it far away from the ruck as quick as possible and move the defence from side to side, and look how many ties they are scoring. It's early days but the Aussie teams might struggle. I couldn't even finish watching Reds/Nsw game, what a snorefest.

Rookie
    vCash
    Dare I say it , time to shut up shop here! Same old rubbish. How can you not have a place kicker in your 22.

vCash
    Super XV administrators got what they hoped for. Force serving up a cringe-worthy display to give the new team a win on debut. Just pissed we obliged.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by unipirate View Post
    Posted via Mobile Device

It's important to remember that yes, some guys are new to the group, but most clubs have the same issue there. Lets not forget these blokes are professionals, are paid well and most are experienced in super Rugby.

No more excuses.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Not to mention they've had 5ish months of pre-season training to gel

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    (bored as bstshit if their tweets are anything to go by)
    I would be happier if the Squad as a collective group spent as much time training and less time tweeting.

Maybe its time they put down their iDevices and picked up a football instead.

IF Mick Foley is going to come out in the press this week and say that there are a lot of positives to take out of that match I am going to put a fist thru this computer monitor. No other team in the history of Rugby can have that much possession in 2 games and lose both of them so well.

On a side issue Ecky if you have your an opportunity I would appreciate your thoughts and comments on 2 Incidents in the match.

1. The disallowed Rolling Maul Try (and the new use it or lose it Rule).

2. Nathan Charles Penalised for Packing on the angle (yes he was playing Hooker)

on the other side issue - Alison I am not picking on you or your post - you just brought up my biggest pet hate of the EWF. No Garnish here.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash

Lets hit reset.

What needs to happen now? Sack the coach? Sack management? Sack blokes?

In my opinion the club needs to be cleared out. It's desperation time and it this rate Perth just won't have a super Rugby team in two seasons.

This season is clearly a write off already, lets be real here, if 'The Force' was a greyhound, you would have already sent it for a one way visit to The Ethicist at Redneck Mountain.

Someone needs to do some deals, get some mining money onboard and get some decent farking livestock.

Get rid of the coach, get a real coach, maybe Graham Henry. Plunder mungoball, steal blokes from QLD (again) just beg borrow hijack, do whatever it takes to replace out current journeymen.

The club needs to start now. Write this year off (like the others) put blue notes in lockers and get rid of this dull bunch of bums.

Sorry to be harsh, but the team are that incompetent they may as well be in the Labor Party running finance.

I think it's perhaps time for us to say, we're not going to accept anymore of this utter horses.hit.

Anybody want their own Super Rugby club? If you've got the money, there's going to a franchise up for grabs in about 700 days.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast