Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why is C7 not having the test broadcast LIVE and GWN gets better coverage!!!

Champion
    vCash

Why is C7 not having the test broadcast LIVE and GWN gets better coverage!!!

Well , it seems Channel 7 is AGAIN treating everyone in WA LIKE JERKS!!

The test match this Saturday Night between the Wallabies v England in Melbourne WILL NOT BE LIVE AT 6PM , BUT AT 9.30PM!!

As such we would encourage everyone to PHONE AND OR EMAIL CHANNEL 7 AND DEMAND THE GAME IS ON CHANNEL 7 AND GWN LIVE FROM 6PM THIS SATURDAY NIGHT!

You can call Channel 7 in Perth on 9344 0777 or email them at programs@7perth.com.au

THE IRONIC THING IS GWN WILL BE BROADCASTING THE GAME AT 7.30PM AND HAVE A POLL ON THEIR WEBSITE ON THE TEST BELOW!!

http://www.gwn.com.au

While you are in the mood , you can email the ARU AND GIVE THEM A BLAST!!

Here's the link

http://www.rugby.com.au/home/global/contact_us,362.html

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Some contradicting stuff on GWN site.

Kick off is 8pm EST which is 6pm here in WA.

GWN have it as LIVE 7.30pm WA time on the front page and Delayed 9.30pm in the guide.

Foxtel will have NZ V Ireland at 3.30pm and Wallabies V England at 5.30pm for a 6pm LIVE start.

Please send an email to Seven, they do not deserve the rights to any rugby. Some points to remember when contacting them 25,000 first year Force members, sold out Ireland match at Subi, record crowds at Subi etc

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    done... for those who would like to read what I sent... here it is!!
    -----------------------------------------
    Hello,

I would like to know why you spend so much money on the rights to show the Cook Cup, Bledisloe, Tri Nations .. Yet don't think it's important enough to Perth viewers to show this Saturday's game of Australia vs. England live.

We have what you could successfully argue the largest interest of Rugby in all the states given our decent thrashing of membership numbers of the Western Force over any other provincial team, yet we still get treated to second rate programming.

You're showing the game at 9:30? It's a disgrace that any city or town in Australia can't have their International representing team being shown live. Any reason other than the tyranny of distance is inexcusable!

Heartbeat and Cadet Kelly - you have got to be frigging kidding me??? You think you're going to win the 6:30pm ratings with that?????

It's an absolute bloody disgrace - put your news on at 5:30 at let the game be shown live. WA's station my arse - it goes to show how long the eastern states strings are it would seem!

Not Happy!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Easy solution fellas, find yourself a friendly pub and go and watch the host telecast! C7 are commentating to Fox vision nowdays anyway. Boycott C7 totally and hopefully when they take the AFL back they will drop the rights and Nine might pick it up.
    Was very impressed by the extended lead-up on Sunday by Fox and I hope they maintain that standard, especially with no ads!

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Love the last couple of lines Happy
    Neve ceases to amaze me when stations do delay sports what they actually fill the time slot with!

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    exackery, either buy and show it or piss off and let someone else do it!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs
    Love the last couple of lines Happy
    Neve ceases to amaze me when stations do delay sports what they actually fill the time slot with!
    cheers mate!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs
    Easy solution fellas, find yourself a friendly pub and go and watch the host telecast! C7 are commentating to Fox vision nowdays anyway. Boycott C7 totally and hopefully when they take the AFL back they will drop the rights and Nine might pick it up.
    Was very impressed by the extended lead-up on Sunday by Fox and I hope they maintain that standard, especially with no ads!
    I know a real friendly pub and they show all the rugby!!

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    yeah but it is hardly the point eh???

Champion
    vCash
    THE GAME DESERVES FREE TO AIR COVERAGE!! EVEN IF YOU HAVE FOX , EMAIL AND CALL THE F....ERS AND DEMAND THEY PUT THE GAME ON!

FOX COULDN'T EVEN PUT THE TONGA V FIJI GAME , LET ALONE THE ARGENTINA V WALES GAME THAT WAS PROMISED IN THE PROGRAM?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man
    THE GAME DESERVES FREE TO AIR COVERAGE!! EVEN IF YOU HAVE FOX , EMAIL AND CALL THE F....ERS AND DEMAND THEY PUT THE GAME ON!

FOX COULDN'T EVEN PUT THE TONGA V FIJI GAME , LET ALONE THE ARGENTINA V WALES GAME THAT WAS PROMISED IN THE PROGRAM?
    Fox did announce those changes to last Saturdays program, I saw them online, they print the guide a month before "subject to change". However I totally argee it should live and it should be free. I have also sent an email to Inside Cover as thet have had a go at 7 & 9 and their little ratings war in today's paper, might add some fuel

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    good work, everyone get on this bus - maybe as a "Whole Force" ( oh yeah I rock, the greatest pun of all!!) we might make a difference..

Champion
    vCash
    TI, Could you post any reply's and post Inside Cover email here.

You can also email 6PR at sport@6pr.com.au and embarass Channel 7 by going on air via the talkback number tonight

vCash
    Inside Cover at the West inside.cover@wanews.com.au

vCash
    Done. And I do have Fox. I also gave the ARU a serve about the S14 non-coverage. I reckon it's worth a push as well. We have plenty of TWF members to start with. Enough noise might get some attention. Here's what I sent the ARU.

Why is Channel 7 Perth not showing Saturdays Test until 9.30pm

I thought you guys had an agreement that they'd show matches live.

While 'm here, I'm totally bemused as to why the ARU can't put some pressure on to get Force matches on FTA TV. I'm a Force member and have Foxtel so no axe to grind. BUT.....the great majority of people where I work and live are born and bred Sandgropers. They are interested and VERY parochial but they are NOT gonna pay for Foxtel just to see what all the fuss is about. We want them to send their sons to rugby training so they can grow up to be Wallabies. How do you expect to get them interested if you never show S14. Test matches are for those who understand. S14 will get the converts. WAKE UP!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast