Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Cooper quits Australian rugby

vCash
    Quade boxing in the Mundine circus. This should be good

His opponent will be throwing hay makers from his zimmer frame and dribbling through the gaps in his teeth

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Controversy corner

vCash
    QC must be the Links love child.

May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Player
    vCash
    It's like a slow motion train wreck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    This on TW tonight re QC:

"Quade Cooper will continue to train with Queensland Reds. After lunching with QC today, Reds CEO happy for him to box and play for Reds.

Quade Cooper will become a free agent in order to box as ARU won't allow him to under contract. Likely to re-sign post boxing commitments.

Quade Cooper wants to play for Reds and box and can only do so if he is "uncontracted". Hence the "quitting". Full dts @couriermail tom"

What the????!!!!
    I am absolutely dissilusioned by the whole Quade Cooper saga.

Can't believe how much Queensland & Queenslanders are willing to bend over & take it right up the hoop just to get him back. He must be high on all the delusions of grandeur bullsh*t people are spoon feeding him.

I even read a comment on another site with some women saying how her kids had lost their hero & they must do all they can to get him back... fuc*in hero, WTF?????? What sort of society are we living in wheer some petulent little wanker whos only skill in life is to play rugby gets labelled a hero? Geeeezo!

How anyone with half a brain can tolerate & condone his behaviour in mind blowing.

I am so over this. I hope to f*ck he never plays rugby again, he is an embarrassment to union!

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    I hope he does box... I'd pay money good money for ringside seats to see him get knocked out!

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

Veteran
    vCash
    what is it with Nassar getting people into one of the dodgiest and corrupt sports in the world? And why get into it?

vCash
    MONEY. So they say......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WFDS View Post

Can't believe how much Queensland & Queenslanders are willing to bend over & take it right up the hoop just to get him back. He must be high on all the delusions of grandeur bullsh*t people are spoon feeding him.

I even read a comment on another site with some women saying how her kids had lost their hero & they must do all they can to get him back... fuc*in hero, WTF?????? What sort of society are we living in wheer some petulent little wanker whos only skill in life is to play rugby gets labelled a hero? Geeeezo!

How anyone with half a brain can tolerate & condone his behaviour in mind blowing.

I am so over this. I hope to f*ck he never plays rugby again, he is an embarrassment to union!
    I agree! Nick McArdle posted a tweet saying something about how he hoped he would stay in union as kids looked up to exciting backs like him more than the likes of Kepu and other forwards (I am paraphrasing there, but that was the gist of what he said). He took the tweet down almost immediately as he got several replies questioning whether anyone would want QC as a role model for any kid (for a range of reasons, not just his current behaviour). Doofus!

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    I can only assume that the Reds are bending over backwards to accommodate him as he is key to their financial bottom line in terms of bums on seats etc etc ( pardon the pun!)

vCash
    Cooper is just a complete joke, as is his management. I hope the ARU maintains its strong stance!

vCash
    In his presser today he said, "My desire for rugby will never fade....but it's kind of out of my hand at the moment."

vCash
    In his presser today he said, "My desire for rugby will never fade....but it's kind of out of my hand at the moment."

No it's not

Accept the ARU offer and get on with earning yourself a better/upgraded deal

QC is going full retard

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    No it's not

Accept the ARU offer and get on with earning yourself a better/upgraded deal

QC is going full retard

Yes it is. There is something else in his hand.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WFDS View Post

Qld loves to do this kind of stuff. Look at what they did to try and keep Barnes. As well as genia regardless of what he said to the media.

vCash
    Look. QC is not the sharpest chappie and as a result, he is a perfect puppet for Nasser to manipulate. When he says its out of his hands...... It is! Nasser does not let any of his posse think for themselves and QC could not do this if he had the opportunity. Sad state of affairs and if RUPA had the balls they would remove Nasser's accreditation immediatly.

'Rugby and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them.' -anonymous

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast