Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Richard Graham commences role as St.George Queensland Reds Head Coach

vCash
    Also with this years experience behind him he will be far better off in terms of what needs to be in place to build towards success and have more freedom to implement his gameplans and structures without having to appease 2 sets of board members. Foleys role will also see him and his players become ever increasingly involved in WA club rugby as the standard of local players is almost there in terms of becoming a regular feeder system. One of Foleys key attractions to coming here was to be involved in developing the game at all levels and being able to have the chance at leaving a mark on WA rugby. In the last 2 months since Foleys appointment change has been evident and the Force is starting to build momentum towards achieving its goals. Exciting times are coming for the Force and WA rugby. Vive la relaunch.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

Rookie
    vCash
    I've been alittle worried over the lack of assistant coach announcements.NTT could you please give me some indication who they might be?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor View Post
    I've been alittle worried over the lack of assistant coach announcements.NTT could you please give me some indication who they might be?
    Contracts are being approved by the ARU as we speak and they are waiting for foley to relocate which will be in the next week or 2 to announce everything. So yeah we will know in the next 2 weeks...so i have been told.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Back on topic ie Costa Concordia Graham
    Tic, everyone agrees Reds did a terrific effort turning around a decade of less than mediocrity. Started by Mooney, culminated by link.
    Our point is Costa Concordia Graham had an equal opportunity to develop the Force from Mitchell, and he actually did an Eddie impersonation. We went down the gurgler under his stewardship, starting with the backs in 2010 then the whole team in 2011 and first half 2012.

We most certainly did not have a remotely successful first half, beating a clearly malfunctioning Reds and scraping a lucky win against retarded Tahs being the only highlights.

Good luck with Costa Concordia Graham, you have him with our blessing. In fact the board, players and fans are all delighted for you all
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NTT View Post
    We do look back at Grahams tenure as Head Coach with disgust because he had ample opportunity as an assistant aswell as Head Coach to show his value and in all honesty his tenure did more to harm the Force than Firepower. Members are leaving in droves, unhappy with the teams performance which is directly related to Grahams performance as Head Coach. Recruitment was a debacle, every aspect of our gameplan was frustrating to watch (poor kick after poor kick after missed tackle after wasted opportunity), his dribble in interviews was of a man who had no idea of what he was doing. Go back and listen to his BS rhetorric about game management when it was clear our team had no direction, no cohesion and a fucking retarded gameplan.
    I for one am excited to have Foley on board as he was very limited in what he could do as NSW coach with all the back room BS there. He's been able to snare a couple of shrewd recruits in key positions and has been able to attract some great assistant coaches to be announced.
    Brilliant post NTT!! Agree with every word.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NTT View Post
    .. I for one am excited to have Foley on board as he was very limited in what he could do as NSW coach with all the back room BS there. He's been able to snare a couple of shrewd recruits in key positions and has been able to attract some great assistant coaches to be announced.
    I've already got a ring around 31 March 2013 Tahds -v- Force. It would be so good for Foley to put one over the Tahds in their back yard..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SinBin View Post
    I've already got a ring around 31 March 2013 Tahds -v- Force. It would be so good for Foley to put one over the Tahds in their back yard..
    Ditto for me and the Suncorp fixture!

vCash
    Well said NTT very eloquently put.

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    What a steaming pile of shit. Thank Christ we got rid of this toss pot:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/un...919-2671s.html

But Graham, now knee-deep in pre-season preparations after spending two months on the road working in clubs and schools around the state, said he had thought very little about his old province since leaving. ''I don't [feel for them] because a lot of decisions are made on the back of other decisions,'' he said. ''I've never come out and said anything about why I left and I won't. Sport is cyclical, you ride the crest when you're at the top and you try to hold it for as long as you possibly can.''
    I'd like to know when the ungracious wanker was ever at the top of a crest. It certainly was not in his professional rugby career.

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    But Graham, now knee-deep in pre-season preparations after spending two months on the road working in clubs and schools around the state, said he had thought very little about his old province since leaving. ''I don't [feel for them] because a lot of decisions are made on the back of other decisions,'' he said. ''I've never come out and said anything about why I left and I won't. Sport is cyclical, you ride the crest when you're at the top and you try to hold it for as long as you possibly can.''

It seems to be that he thought very little about the province while he was here....but maybe that's just my opinion

C'mon the

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3