Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: FUTURE LOCAL COMPETITION STRUCTURE

Champion
    vCash
    How quickly they turn on each other

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prop53 View Post
    Zed-- With Heads up their asses with running their club,? not doing a bad job of speculating. Simple reason why glamour clubs have players from the North is they are Premier Grade, which does not say much for the Roo Dogs who are playing premier to. Why are these players not stopping at or playing for Wanneroo i ask myself ? But not for me to speculate. As for the comp being left where it is, where would the Roo dogs be after being let back into the Premiership by the powers back then. It was mainly because of the money men that got behind the club not the skills on the field. But not for me to speculate eh.
    Mate I just go on what other people tell me, whether it's right or wrong, I don't know. I'm sure there are people at Joondalup that are busting their balls for their clubs. I would have thought they would be getting closer to getting a side into the premier league by now, but that doesn't seem a reality, at least not for a few years. I'm sure WARU aren't exactly falling over themselves to help you out.

Champion
    vCash
    That's very generous of you Zed considering what Joondalup did to your club.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wholetruth View Post
    That's very generous of you Zed considering what Joondalup did to your club.
    I'm the forgiving type

Champion
    vCash

Westie Man

Anyway getting back to the topic wouldn't North Coast be a better venue for a premier club it would certainly take in a much larger base, further north the better with all the new subdivisions happening

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Some Stats on Junior teams per clubs from Under 12 to .

A known fact about Wests Subiaco, they have been feeding their under 18 team from Aranmore College for years. The college offers scholarships to aranmore to the most talented juniors from any club. Then tells them that they MUST play for Wests Subiaco. The reason Wests had to forfeit games in under 18's is because Aranmore College was playing in a tournament on the Gold Coast.
    Wests have never had any great numbers at Junior levels for the last 10 years or more that I have been involved in Junior Rugby. The same can also be said for Cottesloe and Nedlands.
    Unless you've been living in a cave for the last twenty years you must have seen the posts on this forum,everybody here has bagged Wests for their Aranmore program numerous times so you don't have what i'd call an exclusive scoop however if Weste are so good at poaching players how come we struggle to put out junior teams.We currently have u12's u13's and u15's and each team struggles every week to field a side so the bullshit that gets thrown around about Wests is just that, bullshit ,however there will no doubt be the usual's that will start crapping on about Wests.If I was you blue I'd be more concerned about why Rocky can field so many junior teams but can't put out 18's or 20's .Maybe your club needs to have a good long hard look at themselves

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Unless you've been living in a cave for the last twenty years you must have seen the posts on this forum,everybody here has bagged Wests for their Aranmore program numerous times so you don't have what i'd call an exclusive scoop however if Weste are so good at poaching players how come we struggle to put out junior teams.We currently have u12's u13's and u15's and each team struggles every week to field a side so the bullshit that gets thrown around about Wests is just that, bullshit ,however there will no doubt be the usual's that will start crapping on about Wests.If I was you blue I'd be more concerned about why Rocky can field so many junior teams but can't put out 18's or 20's .Maybe your club needs to have a good long hard look at themselves
    Not associated with Rocky westies man.

Champion
    vCash
    Not associated with Rocky westies man.
    If you live in rocking ham but don't support them who do you support

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    If you live in rocking ham but don't support them who do you support
    Westies man the main point of my original post was that the majority of juniors are from the clubs with the most teams. Which in most cases are not the current Premier Grade Teams. Also as stated by yourself Wests 3 junior teams struggle for numbers each week.
    Any future local competetion structure must be more aligned with where the players are now rather than how it is presently structured.
    The most noteable problem is the close proximity of 5 of the current Premier Grade Teams.
    If we want the game to grow and to stop the numbers of players dropping out of the game at u/18 & U/20 levels some changes have to made to the present structure.

Champion
    vCash

Westie Man

Westies man the main point of my original post was that the majority of juniors are from the clubs with the most teams. Which in most cases are not the current Premier Grade Teams. Also as stated by yourself Wests 3 junior teams struggle for numbers each week.
    Any future local competetion structure must be more aligned with where the players are now rather than how it is presently structured.
    The most noteable problem is the close proximity of 5 of the current Premier Grade Teams.
    If we want the game to grow and to stop the numbers of players dropping out of the game at u/18 & U/20 levels some changes have to made to the present structure.
    Agree 100 percent it is a huge problem that hopefully can be addressed by the clubs in a positive manner

Champion
    vCash
    You wanna keep under 18's and 20's in the game???

Get a few Netball Courts alongside the Rugby Pitches, get Netball clubs to share Rugby Club facilities and train the same nights.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    You wanna keep under 18's and 20's in the game???

Get a few Netball Courts alongside the Rugby Pitches, get Netball clubs to share Rugby Club facilities and train the same nights.
    That certainly works in NZ ans standard season Saturday has the rugby boys supporting (watching, perving whatever) the netballers and the reverse in the arvo, everyone's a winner, kind of

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Too late around here. They are next to Peel Thunder. Fat lot of good it's doing them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Too late around here. They are next to Peel Thunder. Fat lot of good it's doing them.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    The girls will be getting lonely playing near all those poofs!

C'mon the

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4