Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Membership Renewal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    I would love to sit with other TWF'ers next season as I was Ali-no-mates on my own this season

I don't mind where but would prefer to stay in gold
    Same here! I actually liked my seat ...I was able to show my enthusiasm in the walkway behind my seat, with the StJohn personnel To keep an eye on me!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hertryk View Post
    Same here! I actually liked my seat ...I was able to show my enthusiasm in the walkway behind my seat, with the StJohn personnel To keep an eye on me!!!
    That sounds suspiciously like an area near me. Where do you sit currently?

Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
    Looks like there are sections in the Eastern Stand that are currently Silver that are now Gold.....
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Looking at the map, that would be because there are no more actual seats but they've hived off another two sections for diamond/corporate. They will argue again that being slightly closer makes them better seats, but once again we're going to end up losing position relative to the field.

Should make for a lot of empty space too, given how sparsely the corporate seats were populated this year. Doesn't look good on TV, when the cameras are on the west side and constantly focus on all the vacant seats. Sooner they do the Western stand the better, given that most of the corporates would migrate there. Unfortunately, that is not likely this side of 2020.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
    Looking at the map, that would be because there are no more actual seats but they've hived off another two sections for diamond/corporate. They will argue again that being slightly closer makes them better seats, but once again we're going to end up losing position relative to the field.

Should make for a lot of empty space too, given how sparsely the corporate seats were populated this year. Doesn't look good on TV, when the cameras are on the west side and constantly focus on all the vacant seats. Sooner they do the Western stand the better, given that most of the corporates would migrate there. Unfortunately, that is not likely this side of 2020.
    For evidence of how much interest corporates actually take in the sports they are given special tickets for, take a look at the rows and rows of empty seats at this year's Olympics!!

vCash
    I don't think it would be fair to connect the timing of this communication with anything else that is happening at this time. The memberships team are busy sorting out seating arrangements for next season and should be applauded for doing so in good time. The construction of the new stands will impact the existing arrangements on both the east and south sides of the ground. I had a 'phone call from memberships a few weeks ago regarding this subject and it is clear to me that they are trying to do the best for the existing members. The timing for renewals was mentioned as was the fact that the group seating request forms would be sent out about now.

Let's give credit where credit is due and not tar everyone at RWA or EWF with the same brush.

Last edited by Blackswan; 31-07-12 at 10:14. Reason: typo correction

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    agreed, if our group of InnFORCEers are in or about the same location we have had I will be happy, but I will leave the particulars to the master and commander of our area - his TIFness

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandgroperrugby View Post
    That sounds suspiciously like an area near me. Where do you sit currently?
    E9 Seat 20 Just to the right of the 22... last row before walkway. end next to aisle.....

I have to be at ground level...I have terribdle vertigo..... My seat had to be changed at the World cup for game against the ABs..as it happened it turned out well although I was surrounded by AB supporters..I was in the same row as the Wallaby boys that weren't playing ie. Sharpie! he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw me..LOL!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2