2012 post mortem

Discuss

How did the coke bottle end up here?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Photoshop hopefully!!

vCash
    photoshopped or not, the photo represents symbolism of Force 2012.

Discuss

Controversy corner

Rookie
    vCash
    The ARU aided in guiding it up

vCash
    A post mortem suggests the team's dead. I hope it isn't.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Symbolism of 2012 would be a bottle in every orifice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stejwill View Post
    A post mortem suggests the team's dead. I hope it isn't.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    The season is

2012 post mortem

Controversy corner

Champion
    vCash
    Force 2013...not too sure where to start I hope Vern Reikd knows whats he is doing as time is running out.............

vCash
    Just showed the pic to my radiographer sister who suggests that either it's a fake or the person has the bottle resting on their abdo!!! Defo not up their jacksy!

So, the Force and rugby in WA is alive and well and simply enjoying a nice cool drink on the (very long) road to success!

Senior Player Contributor DarthMoose's Avatar
    vCash
    I've had the misfortune of dealing with patients and the removal of their 'foreign bodies' (in a strictly professional capacity). This film seems a bit wrong with some of the shadowing and there are some unexplained objects there... Although I have seen almost identical x-rays involving, amongst other things, crown lager bottles, 3 snooker balls, deodorant cans and the obvious 'romantic aids' etc etc.

As far as the Force goes I think Reid and Pocock et al. are setting the scene for a Hollywood worthy Lazarus rising type comeback story where a team comes back from almost complete disarray up the ladder and onto Championship glory...

First step is to take the team to almost complete disarray. Tick.
    Next they name the coach to lead the team back from the dead. Then along with the current group and Pocock as their leader they sign a few no name hidden talents, a few has been journeymen (who will turn their games around) and a star or two who will all gel as an inspirational champion team and lead a rapid charge up the ladder and onto the SupeRugby title.
    Laureus will name us World Team of the year, Steven Spielberg (plot development), Michael Bay (explosions) and Tom Hanks (proven Oscar bait) will all come knocking at RugbyWA's door and the revenue from the ensuing blockbuster film will fatten the already fat bottom line that will be used to create a battle chest and local Development Program, strengthen the Perth Premier League and prepare local players for SupeRugby, build a Proper rectangular stadium (that we will own) and fund continuing dominance over our eastern states and international rivals...
    The film will be another Invictus (minus the apartheid).

Dead Set.

(borrowed your tag line Rex... Sorry)

Last edited by DarthMoose; 08-07-12 at 20:20.

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Pocock will be played by Chuck Norris.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    I think it was kicked up there.

vCash
    The main focus of the post mortem should be how in the world can we attract Bambam to stay on?

Why would he want to stay? If you believe the press, both Brumbies and Rebels are after him. Why would he not go to the Brumbies and choose to stay here?

Apart from that, it is clear we need not put all of our faith in Ebersohn and try to get some options (not depth - that would be asking too much) for the 10/12 positions.

Apart from that we need to not rest our laurels in the assumption we have the 4,5 and 8 covered with cattle.

Apart from that we could rely on RugbyWA to get the ARU concessions they seem to be working on. We know how good they are at working on things, hey?

There's more, but that's a start.

Discuss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMoose View Post
    I've had the misfortune of dealing with patients and the removal of their 'foreign bodies' (in a strictly professional capacity). This film seems a bit wrong with some of the shadowing and there are some unexplained objects there... Although I have seen almost identical x-rays involving, amongst other things, crown lager bottles, 3 snooker balls, deodorant cans and the obvious 'romantic aids' etc etc.

As far as the Force goes I think Reid and Pocock et al. are setting the scene for a Hollywood worthy Lazarus rising type comeback story where a team comes back from almost complete disarray up the ladder and onto Championship glory...

First step is to take the team to almost complete disarray. Tick.
    Next they name the coach to lead the team back from the dead. Then along with the current group and Pocock as their leader they sign a few no name hidden talents, a few has been journeymen (who will turn their games around) and a star or two who will all gel as an inspirational champion team and lead a rapid charge up the ladder and onto the SupeRugby title.
    Laureus will name us World Team of the year, Steven Spielberg (plot development), Michael Bay (explosions) and Tom Hanks (proven Oscar bait) will all come knocking at RugbyWA's door and the revenue from the ensuing blockbuster film will fatten the already fat bottom line that will be used to create a battle chest and local Development Program, strengthen the Perth Premier League and prepare local players for SupeRugby, build a Proper rectangular stadium (that we will own) and fund continuing dominance over our eastern states and international rivals...
    The film will be another Invictus (minus the apartheid).

Dead Set.

(borrowed your tag line Rex... Sorry)
    Loved the plot old boy

I hope it plays out.

The extraction of the coke bottle so far up the jacksy without breaking it causing a lacerated colon and expected peritonitis should be a marvellous "real life" television documentary also

Dead set

Nothing 4L of lubricant, a plastic nasogastric tube and a parafin pump couldn't handle

Controversy corner

vCash
    My plan for the Force is to pick the best of the local talent and pump them full of the latest growth hormones and anabolic steroids. We will add 50KG of lean muscle to their carcases.

When questions are asked, we will bribe urine collectors at the swab station.........I mean who wouldn't accept cash if they had such a low self esteem that they would collect urine as an occupation?

On game day, we will give them amphetamines to make them run faster and hit harder.

We will naturalise the entire South African under 21 and under 19 age teams and force feed them our aggressive roids cocktail. As they are foreign, we shall not be concerned that such rapid growth may fracture their legs. They are expendible in our master team solution.

Only the tough shall survive.

Our new team will make the Brumby Pocock look like a gimp.

It will be coached by Knuckles. The defence coach will be Axe Gilmeister. The attack coach will be Campese. The performance coach will be a Professor of performance enhancing drugs from a leading American University in pharmocological manipulation of athletic performance.

Cheating worked for the Russians but was mastered by yanks such as Flo Jo and Marion Jones

Unless you cheat in professional sport, you lose.

Black Caviar has more steroids in it than the entire American weight lifting team

Dead set

Controversy corner

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast