Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FORCE 24-MAN SQUAD NAMED FOR NEW ZEALAND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    We did the same last year with Chucky thrown into the #10 jersey and a bunch of "misfits" I remember clearly the "muppets"from the Rugby club gave the us a 20 point head start against the Wellington team, and we came within (what was it) 3 - 5 points ??

Without completing any research haven't we only lost Once to Auckland in Auckland ?? With the other two times being in the Harbour and winning on both occasions, lets make it 3 in the north.
    AS quoted above and looking back everytime we take the unknowns away they play their hearts out and then what happens we kick them in the guts and leave then out the next season.. I just dont understand it it has happened so often now if these kids do well this tour we should leave them there in the team and mould arouind them

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Anyone know their training schedule when they come to Christchurch, would love to go watch them run around

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    HeyJombi, probably cant take 35 as we wouldn't know 35 players names ?? with majority of the squad INJURED AGAIN.

I ask my TWF family this question:

Name 1 year out of the 7 that we've been in the super rugby competition when we haven't dragged the "left overs" (to put it in a nice way) to fill in for us due to injuries or other comittments. Why isn't someone asking the question "why are we the only team to be hit hard with injures year in year out". maybe 1 or 2 bad years but not upto 7 (same trainer > same conditioning manager >) mmmmmm.

What a RIPPER to see Cottrell back !!! and put Godwin in @ 9, with Shennan on the bench,dont persist with the ole man holmes, he wont be here next year, lets start this tour (with a mind set) of 2013 and beyond...
    I dont usually defend them, but I think you'll find that the Waratahs had an awful injury list at the start of the season !!! We are not alone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kipper_mckinnon View Post
    I dont usually defend them, but I think you'll find that the Waratahs had an awful injury list at the start of the season !!! We are not alone
    The Rebels have hardly had their money's worth out of Beale or JOC this season either. Na na nana na!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Our backrow stocks are sensational, I thought McCaffrey was outstanding last week and Cottrill was great at the start of the season. Obviously Pocock is irreplaceable but if he does leave you would not complain about having brown, hodgson and McCalman with those other two as backup. Now if only we were as strong in other positions

I agree, nothing to lose, give Godwin some good game time at 10 or 15 and try Mafi at 12

vCash
    errrmmmm...David Harvey is not in that squad, and he just tweeted he is playing club rugby this weekend

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2