Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: RM V HaNSIE ÷ Circular argument thread

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    I heard then was a Kenyan guy at the UWA Game yesterday. Maybe some flying Kenyan 7's players coming??
    Exactly my point - why doesn't Uni dvelop its own players and bring some of their Under 20's through to 1st grade instead of their pre-occupation with importing and poaching.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I find it amusing that you pretend to offer the beacon of enlightened intellectualism and rational reasoning RM.

To everyone else, you wear the veil of idiocy.

Your rants are the embittered ramblings of jealousy

Controversy corner

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post
    Exactly my point - why doesn't Uni dvelop its own players and bring some of their Under 20's through to 1st grade instead of their pre-occupation with importing and poaching.

I was takin the piss!!!

vCash

Champion
    vCash
    Awesome Mother's day RM. Second clean sweep of all grades this season.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    hey RM,wasn't great that two of the neddies boys got on the paddock against the Shorks

as your mate darkness would say

GO NEDDIES

Rookie
    vCash
    Alot off good points but with the way rugby has gone all over the world money jobs loan cars rent houses are all the norm comming from a strong club area in nz. There was only 3 kiwis in our team , all the rest were pacific island back ground . Good on them for comming over but it's everywhere buy players to field a strong 1st grade team because we only care about first grade! Wel that what they think ! I'm on my second local perth team an by my decision to move first club was great an ( helped out ) but moved to play with mate from nz an went there an turned down $$ not huge but abit . I say deal with players chasing the dollars an clubs
    Willing to pay !! I could name over 10 player agents sights for average club players to sign up for an travel for free an play this great game , professional era is here an it's getting bigger
    Posted via Mobile Device

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Awesome Mother's day RM. Second clean sweep of all grades this season.
    Sounds like the usual arrogant and aloof Hansie we know. A little bit of your german / dutch heritage coming through maybe. All my previous points proven in one Hansie statement. Try to be humble in victory, a far more redeeming characteristic. Humility and fairness are no doubt very foreign concepts to you.

Next round when Rocky comes up to Nedlands I'm coming up to hunt you down! Hope you've built yourself a bunker in that new club house of yours.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    hey RM,wasn't great that two of the neddies boys got on the paddock against the Shorks

as your mate darkness would say

GO NEDDIES
    Not sure which ones of the many Nedlands Force players you are referring to. Either way, other than Pocock, Sharpe, Lynn, Manu and Charles every Force player in that game should do what Hansie was too scared to do today and look in the mirror. Bloody embarrassing.

PS I am proud to say that I have no Nedlands supporters as friends. Prefer to mix with decent, down to earth people who contribute to the community as a whole and not arrogant sons of bitches.

PPS Please, please, please keep Seymour fully occupied coaching the under 9's at Nedlands and never ever let him near a S15 field again. Hansie, the time is nigh for you to do something positive for the Force.

Last edited by RumourMonger; 13-05-12 at 21:24.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Alot off good points but with the way rugby has gone all over the world money jobs loan cars rent houses are all the norm comming from a strong club area in nz. There was only 3 kiwis in our team , all the rest were pacific island back ground . Good on them for comming over but it's everywhere buy players to field a strong 1st grade team because we only care about first grade! Wel that what they think ! I'm on my second local perth team an by my decision to move first club was great an ( helped out ) but moved to play with mate from nz an went there an turned down $$ not huge but abit . I say deal with players chasing the dollars an clubs
    Willing to pay !! I could name over 10 player agents sights for average club players to sign up for an travel for free an play this great game , professional era is here an it's getting bigger
    Posted via Mobile Device
    You're not a professional - you're a mercenary who'd swap clubs for a free T shirt. You should be embarrassed. Hope you get what you deserve - live by the sword, die by the sword and I hope whoever has the pleasure of putting the sword in gives it a twist!

Last edited by RumourMonger; 13-05-12 at 21:18.

Rookie
    vCash
    RM I don't see at as a mercenary ! I went from a top club to play for a club down the ladder an not looking at going up anytime soon ! But I still turn up each week an play with one off my good mates !! I was one off the first too pay my subs too get my free tee shirt! If I was a mercenary I would have taken the dollars uncle frank offered two years in a row !!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Senior Player
    vCash
    Good guy, spread the word.

Champion
    vCash
    RM = purveyor of Politically Correct language gone mad.

Love it - Clean sweep = we won 6 grade matches = fact.

I guess according to RM Fact equals arrogance. Sharks thumped Force - I guess using your analogy Sharks equals arrogant.

German or Dutch heritage - proof again of mouthing off without knowing a thing.

Sadly, there was a time I thought some good diverse and sensible debate could be had but you are so ill informed, naive and stupid - Uh Oh - there's another fact or arrogance??

Cheers RM - go play with yourself.

Senior Player
    vCash
    It's official - Hansie has finally flipped out!! He's delirious and starting to rant and rave again.

If you do look in the mirror that froth coming from your mouth is not a good sign. If you were a dog you'd be put down.

I hope people from whoever you played last weekend are reading your rants. You are not mentally fit enough to hold the office of club President.

I'm trying really hard not to mention the war but I'm not sure I'd get away with it.

PS The Sharks are arrogant dutchmen but I suspect are not behaving as badly as you are. Your committee needs to tap you on the shoulder. Or you could do the honourable thing ........ if you know what that word means.

"Cheers RM - go play with yourself. " Its more fun playing with you!

Last edited by RumourMonger; 14-05-12 at 11:38.

vCash
    Getting a bit fired up in here.....mods?

C'mon the

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast