As a Wallaby member I get access to tickets before they go on sale via ticketmaster. Unfortunately the closing date for the first batch of international tickets (v Wales) is tomorrow.

The second batch of tickets go on sale in May for the Bledisloe tests later this year. So this is a heads up for anyone who might be interested in going to one or both of the matches. (They will be on sale via ticketmaster in late July.)

The tickets for Sydney are usually the best as this is the "home" stadium for the Wallabies. Tickets in Suncorp are usually pretty good. Not sure what the allocation limit will be for members at the moment but will let you know in May.

My suggestion would be that if there is a merry band planning on heading east for one of these matches then if you can get organised early enough I will be able to help with getting tickets.

Wallabies v All Blacks ANZ Stadium, Sydney, 18 August,
Platinum $179.00
Gold $159.00
Silver $119.00

Wallabies v All Blacks Suncorp, Brisbane, 20 October,
Platinum $189.00
Gold $159.00
Silver $119.00

Tickets for the match in Argentina will also be available for sale in May to members and I can help with those as well if anyone is interested. Note that they won't be posted out until about three weeks before the match so don't make the mistake of travelling too early before the tickets arrrive in Perth.