Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: WA Reds NRL Bid

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WA sport fan View Post
    hmm i don't understand why the logo can't be displayed when it has been displayed in various areas elsewhere on the internet.
    Coach doesn't own the rest of the internet.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Alright, well at least the news about the new sponsor has got quite a bit of coverage due to all of this.

It is a big sponsor, could help the bid out a lot seeming as though the biggest question mark (rightfully or wrongfully) has been will the team, if given an NRL team) be able to travel over to the east or NZ every other week for 26 weeks. This goes a long way to killing off those worries.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    are you Perth Red on leagueunlimited?

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Nope.

It seems like every poster on here knows about that league forum.
    Posted via Mobile Device

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    I was wondering why you repeatedly spam a Western Force rugby forum with news on a 5th division league team, so I googled text from some of the posts you've made and that was the only other place they've been posted. Actually, there seems to be more info here than there is in your official forums?!

I'd say that most of us (on TWF) have come to grips with the idea that the WA Reds are campaigning to enter the NRL in 2013. Most of us don't care, those that do obviously already have a grasp of how the internet works (otherwise they wouldn't be here) and are no doubt able to find such information on relevant websites whenever they want.

I think you should move on and start on the cricket, soccer, baseball, basketball, lacrosse, aussie rules forums and see if you can get them onside also.

Want some help setting up your own forums?

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    This goes a long way to killing off those worries.
    I'll sleep easy tonight...

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Nope.

It seems like every poster on here knows about that league forum.
    If you base that one enquiry as to your identity from Jargs as "every poster on here".

A couple of us resident mungo supporters tried to drop you some polite hints about the probable negatives of spamming this place. You should take the hint from the boss this time.

BTW and just for interests sake, what is your monika on the RL forums? Mine's the same as here but I hardly ever visit.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Many years ago, when I was secretary of the Palmyra Union club, and we played at Melville Reserve, I received a telephone call from a guy (forget his name) who identified himself as President of the Willagee League club.

He had seen our club's new facilities and grounds. His club was not happy with their own facilities and suggested that they do us a favour and share our facilities.

I politely heard him out while he told me how wonderful they were, and how much good they could do for us.

I then told him the obvious, that our sports drew on the same finite player pool, that our Union/League governing bodies were (then) anathma to each other, that we trained and sometimes played at the same times, and that we had invested considerably financially and time wise in getting what we had with no contribution from them, and that there was nothing beneficial to us in what he was suggesting. Regretfully therefore, thanks, but no thanks.

Suddenly his tone changed, he became aggressive, and told me they would be taking over our grounds whether we liked it or not.

I invited him, cordially, to do his best.

It seems to me that the League approach to getting what they want hasn't changed much.

vCash
    So this is all your fault, fs?

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Everything is my fault, Normie ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I was wondering why you repeatedly spam a Western Force rugby forum with news on a 5th division league team, so I googled text from some of the posts you've made and that was the only other place they've been posted. Actually, there seems to be more info here than there is in your official forums?!

I'd say that most of us (on TWF) have come to grips with the idea that the WA Reds are campaigning to enter the NRL in 2013. Most of us don't care, those that do obviously already have a grasp of how the internet works (otherwise they wouldn't be here) and are no doubt able to find such information on relevant websites whenever they want.

I think you should move on and start on the cricket, soccer, baseball, basketball, lacrosse, aussie rules forums and see if you can get them onside also.

Want some help setting up your own forums?
    It defiantly isn't spam in my books, and something is not spam just because it makes a lot of noise and it's something you don't like. But whatever you are the owner of this small time forum, so good for you i wish you success in this forums future.

However, being born in WA and living in NSW i have always remembered WA being warm hearted and welcome to all races, people and most of all sports. Therefore i have always supported every team from WA i have access to. West Coast, Fremantle, Glory and Force. But this type of attitude proves to me that yawnion is separate from my memory of WA is.

Because of your actions and no body else's i will hand in and ask for a refund of my Rebels membership (a membership of which i have had since the first ever year of this club) and no longer support Union's growth in WA, it is separate from the rest of the WA community. At least everybody else outside of the yawnion circle in WA is welcoming and encouraging of a WA Reds outfit including both AFL teams, the A-league team and the rest of the community of WA.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    And there endeth the thread

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    yep coach,you big bully,the poor boy has picked up his dummy,bat & ball & gone home to mummy
    you should be so ashamed

vCash
    Rebels Membership

1300 069 413

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash

Because of your actions and no body else's i will hand in and ask for a refund of my Rebels membership
    Forrest Gump was right - Stupid is as stupid does.

Because I feel sorry for you. I am going to spell out some things that you missed.

Putting up a Virgin Blue logo is SPAM/

On TWF - if the guy called Coach says something is spam, it must be spam - why?? Because he said so.

If you are going to be picking a fight on TWF. Don't do it with the guy named Coach. Why??? Because he is the Founder, Administrator, CEO and Chairman of the Board of TWF.

Lastly - this is a Rugby Union Website set up for Rugby Union fans. Yes there are some Mungo fans out there, including me - but ramming Reds crap down our heads 24/7 is not the way of winning friends and influencing people.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast