Thread: Discussion of Mungo GF with Rex

vCash

Discussion of Mungo GF with Rex

Will the Red V grind out another boring win over the Chooks?

The Chooks have an edge in the halves. This is always a huge plus on GF day.

The packs cancel each other out. Both very willing and good go forward. The Red V were very impressive bringing the ball out of their red zone in the second 40 yesterday. I have been impressed with Riles for the chooks. Why the Blues selectors continue to ignore him is beyond comprehension.

Smith V Bennet in another GF. It takes me back to 1992/93 when the Broncos belted StGeorge. Smiths teams have a bad habit of not turning up on GF day. There is plenty of penis envy from Smith over Bennets record. Expect a bit of mud in the press this week.

It was clear that Gasniers stint eating snails and frogs legs did nothing for him. He should change his name by depoll. There was only one Gasnier. he could change his name to fatonewithsauce.

Rex is on the Red V by less than 5 points. I was hoping the Toigs would get up so the game would be worth watching. The Red V D is hard to break down. That usually does the business on the big day. The Chooks will be a bit jitterish tyo move the ball until they get behind on the scoreboard.........and the strangle will be complete. To win the Chooks need to make the Red V chase the game. They need to score first and be the front runners. Do they have the bottle for it?

Tune in Sunday.

No rugby in site. No wonder the games following is diminishing

dead set

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Controversy corner

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    It will be a draw. History repeats itself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post
    Will the Red V grind out another boring win over the Chooks?
    Well no surprises here, this old Mungo is tipping Easts after a message from the great beyond. Immediately after sculling my 10th Schooner at Bondi on FridaY night, Clarko channeled me a message that this is to be the year of the Chook. Can't argue with that - he's the only one who had any credibility.

Apart from that i agree that ....
    The Chooks have an edge in the halves. This is always a huge plus on GF day.
    ......provided that the judiciary don't have a brain fart over Carney's high shot - nothing in it. I thought he got the ball first and Princey milked it - not for the first time. Even if they suspend him, they'll still be a shot cause Anasta is a pretty acceptable plan B.

The packs cancel each other out............ I have been impressed with Riles for the chooks. Why the Blues selectors continue to ignore him is beyond comprehension.
    Well, with both defenses Cement solid, this is where I think we also have a bit of an edge. While Saints can get a real roll on, the only bit of mongrel they've got is Weyman and he can be a loose cannon at times. The chooks pigs are " 'ard", Rylesy is in career best form & leading from the front. He's got control of the aggro that always had him in the shite when he wore the V. I reckon we'll get the upper hand.

I think he'll be one of the first picked for the Blues next year cause they sure need a mongrel injection up front. probably didn't get picked this time because he'd spent last year, like Gaz, eating snails and sculling plonk. Carney and Junior jnr will be the Blues' playmakers for a long time to come.

Roll on Sunday!

dead set
    The ITM & Currie Cups have been pretty good, even for an old Leagey.

No wonder they've got such a production line. I'm fuggin' jealous as hell. I think the only way we'll consistently match UNZUD is to take up the idea put by Wayne Bennett and Alex Evans - pool the junior development set-ups of the ARU and the ARL, teach the kids - including all the little bogans - a hybrid game and let 'em make up their own minds which game to play when they are physically developed.

Keeping Controversy in the Corner.

vCash
    Its going to be a good game, i'll be tipping Dragons to win. But who knows what Carney and Peace can bring out on the day.

vCash
    That'll do me Ferris
    I didn't even think the Carney thing would get reported. How the game has gone soft. If you can't take a hit, don't play, dead set

The dragons go forwars is pretty impressive. plenty of ticker bringing it out of the red zone at the back end of the game.

Costigan has a good dose of c--tea. He's as 'ard as the coffin nail.

Weyman is on one leg. Groin injury apparently. His missus is in for a lonely week. If Weyman pulls out, the Chooks will firm

Chooks to choke

Red V

Controversy corner

vCash

dead set
    That's why the 2012 season will be good cos the 4 Nations will finish early October.

Otherwise... go the Dragons!

vCash
    That'll do me Ferris
    I didn't even think the Carney thing would get reported. How the game has gone soft. If you can't take a hit, don't play, dead set
    Well if I understand what the commentators said at the time, if a player bungs on an act and gets the TMO to review the incident, it has to go on report if a penalty is given. Got no time for these princesses. If video review shows them up as an actor they should be the ones on report for bringing the game into disrepute.

I like watching Prince play. He's one of the best and from reports, real good with his dukes too. He might have been dinkum the other night, but he's got form. Sadly these days he's not alone. Noel Kelly would be rollin' in the grave.

Keeping Controversy in the Corner.