Thread: Perth Bayswater U/13 Black secures Minor Premiership with 3 rounds to go

vCash

Perth Bayswater U/13 Black secures Minor Premiership with 3 rounds to go

Perth Bayswater U/13 Black is the first team in the Junior competition to secure a Minor Premiership for 2010 and there are still 3 rounds to go. Perth is 17 points ahead of close rivals Palmyra which is level on points with 3rd place Joondalup . There are 18 points left to be scored in the competition but it will be impossible for Palmyra or any of the other teams to catch Perth who is having a bye in round 12 which will give them 6 points and move them out of reach of any team.

The other team that look good in the Gold competition is Wanneroo U/16 who are also undefeated and stand on 64 points 10 ahead of West Subiaco with 54 points

Full ladder after round 11 can be found at the below link
    http://www.rugbywa.com.au/verve/_res...ior_Tables.pdf

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Congratulations on the Minor Premiership Pieter. PB have clearly been the stronger side all season.

Your No.10 is the standout player in the competition and having scored 26 of your 31 points last Saturday you'd be hoping that he doesn't pick up an injury before the finals. His 4 solo tries were very good.

Congratulations also on your own behaviour. You normally epitomise the image of an "ugly parent" but last Saturday (I hope it wasn't just because you were winning?) you were almost normal. You seemed to speak english most of the time as well. Keep it up.

You should however speak to your No.15, who does not play in the correct spirit. He was head-hunting the whole game and late in the game was seen to stand over and repeatedly kick and push a Pally player who was on the ground. I heard him afterwards boasting to another PB player and parent how he "really hurt some people out there". Clearly, he has some issues and I would urge you to counsel him. If he keeps going someone could cite him for misconduct.

Look forward to the Numbats game tomorrow and to see how many of your team that has a bye are used to stack the teamsheet as PB usually does. Rugby WA might be watching so keep an eye over your shoulder Pieter.

PS As I keep reminding you Pieter, it is childrens sport. The objective is enjoyment and skills development, not "hurting people".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post
    Congratulations on the Minor Premiership Pieter. PB have clearly been the stronger side all season.
    so who are you?

Does what you do to Pieter constitute similar online headhunting to that which you so strongly disapprove of in real life.

Until you're man enough to put a name to your vitriol, please stop posting this sort of drivel!

Yours sincerely, Rob Hill of Rockingham!

C'mon the

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    onya kids! (where "kids" = PB u/13 black). Go get that flag!

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash

Thumbs down

Your No.10 is the standout player in the competition and having scored 26 of your 31 points last Saturday you'd be hoping that he doesn't pick up an injury before the finals. His 4 solo tries were very good.

Congratulations also on your own behaviour. You normally epitomise the image of an "ugly parent" but last Saturday (I hope it wasn't just because you were winning?) you were almost normal. You seemed to speak english most of the time as well. Keep it up.

You should however speak to your No.15, who does not play in the correct spirit. He was head-hunting the whole game and late in the game was seen to stand over and repeatedly kick and push a Pally player who was on the ground. I heard him afterwards boasting to another PB player and parent how he "really hurt some people out there". Clearly, he has some issues and I would urge you to counsel him. If he keeps going someone could cite him for misconduct.

Look forward to the Numbats game tomorrow and to see how many of your team that has a bye are used to stack the teamsheet as PB usually does. Rugby WA might be watching so keep an eye over your shoulder Pieter.

PS As I keep reminding you Pieter, it is childrens sport. The objective is enjoyment and skills development, not "hurting people".

You're about the worst troll ive ever seen mate.. but i have to bite..

Bringing up onfield events to try and smear Pieter in some way is poor taste.. if you have an issue with him directly, im sure i can find a pair of gloves and you can go toe to toe ey... i think i know who will win there.. though i doubt Pete will stoop that low.

Further more if you in some way are able to prove this so called "stacking" is in some way against the rules or even being done at all...then again take the matter up with the appropriate authorities rather than cry about it...

and finally, if you have issue with the kids that play in that team or any other for that matter.. well raise the issue with the appropriate authorities rather than using this forum to antagonise people and inflame the situation further...

If you didnt realise that there are many members of this site that care a great deal about Perth Bayswater and your careless and blatant accusations are an insult to all of us, somehow i doubt it....

----
    I forgot to mention... Anyone has EVERY right to speak their native language at any time, its not illegal and to criticise it is tantamount to racism.

Last edited by zimeric; 06-08-10 at 14:02.

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zimeric View Post
    I forgot to mention... Anyone has EVERY right to speak their native language at any time, its not illegal and to criticise it is tantamount to racism.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    RumourMonger, sei proprio embarrassante ...

vCash

Thanks but the kids deserve the honours

Just for the record Our 10 scored 3 ties (15 points) our 14 scored 2 ties (10 points) and there were 3 conversions (6 points). So it wasn't a one man effort but a big effort from every one in our team. We had a game plan and the kids stuck to it. Pally played well and I am sure they will be back in the semi's.

It ain't over yet the kids have 2 more games and hopefully they will be the best on the day in the semi's and finals. They want to try and finish of undefeated so there are a lot of hard work ahead for the them