Thread: Whats going on

Prospect
    vCash

Whats going on

Whats going on with the halfback situation? I am an Eastern seaboard supporter, and have watched every force match this year and I can't understand how Henjack is selected in front of O'Young.

So what if they have paid a small fortune for Giteau, if he is not performing the best man should have the job.

Every game this year O'Young has inspired the team when he comes on with his deft passing and vision. He is not afraid to mix it with the big boys and has no hesitation in firing up the forwards, something which is missing with Henjak.

Great win yesterday boys, going to watch the Tigers stick it up Manly, listen to Purde win the SA derby, and have a few beers.

Have a great day guys.

Foxman

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Cheers foxman

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by foxman
    Whats going on with the halfback situation? I am an Eastern seaboard supporter, and have watched every force match this year and I can't understand how Henjack is selected in front of O'Young.

So what if they have paid a small fortune for Giteau, if he is not performing the best man should have the job.

Every game this year O'Young has inspired the team when he comes on with his deft passing and vision. He is not afraid to mix it with the big boys and has no hesitation in firing up the forwards, something which is missing with Henjak.

Great win yesterday boys, going to watch the Tigers stick it up Manly, listen to Purde win the SA derby, and have a few beers.

Have a great day guys.

Foxman
    This is a contentious subject that has been discussed at lengths on this site. There seems to be no getting away from the fact that Henjack has not performed to our expectations, however he has improved over the competition period and with the signing of Giteau I feel he will improve further. I think we should continue to keep him as No 1 halfback.

Just happy to be here

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I think the bottom line is that the people that count, his coaching staff and peers, believe Henjak to be the best option and he will remain as the starting half for as long as that is the situation.
    Move on!

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.