Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mitchell enjoying Force rollercoaster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The Brumbies are under fire. Everyone hates Giteau. There is talk of mutiny. This is exactly the time when a team actually puts in a half-way decent performance for once.

The Reds on the other hand have just had 2 big wins over the Bulls and the Stormers. They'll cruise into this one a bit too comfortably.

I'd love to see the Reds win because I think the Brumbies are knobs but I don't really think that's how it'll go.
    I guess theres more than a little bit of heart over head in my call, but really. Giteau tends more often than not to crumble under pressure rather than lift. It's significant that the first backline try scored by the Brums was when Gits was named in 12 and had the playmaker role well and truly taken off him.

Gits runs sideways too much and stands way too deep when the pressure's on....all of World Rugby knows it and Link has proven to be very good at preparing his team to exploit weaknesses. They'll get in his face early and hurt him, he'll go to water and they'll not have to worry about the backs all night.....It will be easier then to contain what is a pretty awesome pack.

Reds by a couple of tries!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tragic View Post
    Yep, and that sort of talk is just asking for trouble

I'm actually not overjoyed at the Brumbies' troubles... one day I would like to see a Super ladder with the Oz teams 1, 2, 3 and 4 (& 5?), .... with the Force as #1, of course
    Since when does a dream team consist of players many fans will never have heard of?
    That's the reality the ACT Brumbies and their supporters face tomorrow night when the two-time Super Rugby champions host the Queensland Reds.

The so-called team of champions that toured to Perth and South Africa for its first three games in February has been decimated by injury and form. From Real Madrid to really undermanned......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hertryk View Post
    Since when does a dream team consist of players many fans will never have heard of?
    That's the reality the ACT Brumbies and their supporters face tomorrow night when the two-time Super Rugby champions host the Queensland Reds.

The so-called team of champions that toured to Perth and South Africa for its first three games in February has been decimated by injury and form. From Real Madrid to really undermanned......
    the brumbies still have twice as many wallabies as the reds

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    The only really big name player they've lost is George Smith (Mortlock should be considered an inclusion rather than an exclusion based on how frail he is these days). I wonder if the Tahs would bite that badly without Waugh.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    They just did with him...

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The only really big name player they've lost is George Smith (Mortlock should be considered an inclusion rather than an exclusion based on how frail he is these days). I wonder if the Tahs would bite that badly without Waugh.
    Seems having Waugh aint that big an asset based on this afternoons result!!

'God invented beer to prevent Props from taking over the world'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hertryk View Post

as a great man once said in response to a similar post
    'Oh cry me a freakin' river

Brums have, what, two Wallabies out and all the young fellers they've used to try and weasel Gits out of his favoured position.........this is the bed they've made and Matt Giteau is smoothing down the covers.

Quade Cooper will be the one putting them to sleep though!

C'mon the

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2