Hi Jazza
You asked for concise critizim As you quoted in the above statement. The main problem was the tahs cheating it is there written by you no one else and has your name to it

When I played any sport or any game if you get away with cheating only says that the person adudicating the game , tourement or comp is not doing there job as rules are there and yes all participants push them to the limit.

So as I see it the refs and assistance refs were not on the game and have not been doing there jobs correctly all season. Maybe there should be room for the on field ref to call for the TMo to be consulted in areas where he or she is not 100% sure

As we saw in previous weeks with the Sharks and Tahs a line call was wrong and it cost the Sharks the game
Again this is the officals not doing there job

So Please refrain from quoting all the crap and stop the bullying to prove your point as I have answer all your ??s with the only answer.
Do the job properly or ask for assistance to do it correctly more Refs use the TMO or reqyest for more training as that is done my most employers when emploees are not coping with changes made in industry

I can quote many instances in games where officals make to many bad mistakes so may be SANZAR needs to start a better retraining system to sotop tihis happing

Thanks for your time and I hope this answer some ??s