Thread: Unity

vCash

Unity

Alot of you think I am a hater, truth be known far from it. I am a Force fan.

Lets stop this pointless pulling apart of the team, you know, JOC to play tighhead, Pek on the wing blah blah. Such and such sucked etc etc.

Lets all remember that first home game win, we dusted the Canes. That was so amazing, the atmosphere, the feral but soundly beaten Canes fans and Tana Umaga clapping our boys.........

Imagine if against all odds we give the Tahs a good old touch up on Saturday. Imagine the look on Drews face, lol.

For this to happen we need UNITY. None of this crying like school girls and peeing in our favourite party dresses that we cant be bothered because we have to drive 200kms... Pleaseeeee

Lets show up in numbers and in Force and if we get dusted, lets not let that spoil the party.

Are you with us or against us?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hasta la vista Pam

vCash
    cant argue with that BB.....

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    bloody hypocrite BB
    you are a Mooloo fan through & through

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronski Beat View Post
    Alot of you think I am a hater, truth be known far from it. I am a Force fan.

Lets stop this pointless pulling apart of the team, you know, JOC to play tighhead, Pek on the wing blah blah. Such and such sucked etc etc.

Lets all remember that first home game win, we dusted the Canes. That was so amazing, the atmosphere, the feral but soundly beaten Canes fans and Tana Umaga clapping our boys.........

Imagine if against all odds we give the Tahs a good old touch up on Saturday. Imagine the look on Drews face, lol.

For this to happen we need UNITY. None of this crying like school girls and peeing in our favourite party dresses that we cant be bothered because we have to drive 200kms... Pleaseeeee

Lets show up in numbers and in Force and if we get dusted, lets not let that spoil the party.

Are you with us or against us?
    Always with you when you talk like that Bronsk

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    bloody hypocrite BB
    If he were a mooloo boy he'd still be going mental swinging from the rafters over McCaw getting away with that spear tackle last week!!!

I think the whole thing just shows that both sides (primarily pro/anti-Mitchell) just have a lot of passion for their team. If they weren't true fans they'd just go watch the NAB cup or NRL, like they do in NSW.

vCash
    ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL

c'arn the force

vCash
    Fair is foul and foul is fair

vCash
    And give our boys a standing ovation as they run on, that might be what they need to see........the support is stll there.

"Remember lads, rugby is a team game; all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to ..........."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    bloody hypocrite BB
    This ^

Not meaning to take a shot, but when you say the whinging needs to stop, people like you are the main culprits. Anyway now that your converted from a hater we can all unite and shout at all tahs fans this week. Anyone who doesn't is letting us down.

vCash
    Just been reading an article of Nick Farr-Jones....maybe it could help our boys have the same perspective....Quote....
    ....."They (the Wallabies) were desperate to win, which led to inconsistencies and mistakes. As a scrum-half, my role was to do everything that went into my game as well as I could, to minimise errors, and to trust the 14 guys around me to do their job, and at the end of 80 minutes , look up and see what the scoreboard says....." ....."Work hard at what you are good at, do your job well, and surround yourself with people who fill the void. Together you become a team....."unquote

C'ARN THE FORCE BRING IT ON

vCash
    I just hope everyone will give them a go and get behind them and not sit in there bloody seats criticising every move before its made. The amount af slagging off about the players and team I hear you would think you were with the oposition supporters

May the FORCE be with you!