Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: David Hill, the verdict...

vCash
    That post was for fun, so not really.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jazza93; 15-03-10 at 16:42.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jazza93 View Post
    Bronski and the other accounts (yea some people use 3 ), who think they are white knights making bulk threads about how screwed we are ect... Your opinions are just about as worthless as Mudskippers now, your all a bunch of 2 faced nobs who don't know anything about rugby and probably havent played a game in years.

So far this week i have remember people saying:

JM is crap at coaching (not 100% true, simply if you think he can't coach you don't know what your talking about.) Please don't reply telling us why he is bad again, your only arguments are also things you know nothing about ie, defense, handling ect.....

Force will not win a game this season (seriously how can you say this and expect anyone to take you seriously ) Whether we do or not, saying it now is just a sad attempt at wanting to say "i told you so" later on...

Hill is crap (he has played one game, you must have not watched it closely either).

Lastly, i find it funny how all these people complaining about defense will be screaming for JOC at 10, when he was missing the tackles on the inside

Then you all say "oh this is a rugby site, why don't you want to hear about the bad things about the team, you must all be wearing force blinkers, duhhhhh". There is a difference between talking out your arse and discussing what is wrong with the team. And if you think all these massive issues like coaching and playing problems happen in 4 rounds, you need to try again....

That is just a few things off the top of my head. And exactly why no one cares what you post anymore, which probably explains all the multis. And if any of the wannabee trolls reply i'll make my own account and show you how its done

Anyway, getting to the point. I think if the force win a game this season all of these people get banned. If they are as smart as they tell me then the force wont win and they are free to stay.

After a 40 point towelling its not exactly drawing a long bow is it?

FYI, I am and I'm sure some others here are not giving the Force a touch up for the sake of it. Rather we are a bit miffed at this whole lack of plan b situation. It really has taken us back three years. That hurts because we are Force supporters.

And after all, this is The WHOLE Force, so surely an expression of an opinion constitutes that part of the whole?

Regardless of whether I and or others think we won't win a game this season (perhaps against the Lions) that is hardly willing us to lose. Rather being realistic and suggesting that perhaps we use this year as a rebuild year, and blood blokes like JOC in at 10 rather than waste resources and energy on washed up Kiwi one time All Black's.

This year is a trainwreck pretty clearly, we simply cannot have that situation next year or it will be bye bye for us.

Hasta la vista Pam

vCash
    That was a decent post. Keep it up

All i am saying is most people have had enough of the more extreme opinions that make no sense (like firing the coach). But posts like the one above are fine. It pretty much summed up our situation tbh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jazza93 View Post
    That was a decent post. Keep it up

All i am saying is most people have had enough of the more extreme opinions that make no sense (like firing the coach). But posts like the one above are fine. It pretty much summed up our situation tbh.
    I hear you. There are some extreme opinions, I for one have never said sack the coach. We have been SMASHED by injury. That is no ones fault, rather an opportunity to blood blokes and rebuild. But we have to be realistic and say, well maybe this season is daffy'd after all and lower our expectations.

Just thoughts, but I am as gutted as anyone they have been injury ravaged like this, but perhaps some good can come of it?

Hasta la vista Pam

vCash
    OK Bronsk, but if we're rebuilding why would we put Rabbit at 10?

Stef is our development 10, Rabbit is more of a ballplaying 12 and I'm pretty well documented with my views on how steppy 12s transition to 10.

If we write the season off and call it a rebuild year, let's do what Phil Mooney got sacked for (and is now reaping rewards for the Reds) and play young blokes in their genuine position, rather than pushing people into spots they might play.

I'm startign to agree that this season is beyond us, but don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater either. I reckon Mitch should start worrying less about winning the games and more about getting the facets right, micro-manage it, get the calls and jumps right in the lineout and worry less about the throws....why, because the throws are a massive problem ATM and possibly a big source of the negative mindset. If you can focus on something unrelated which you're getting right sometimes, you can then point to improvement, which will help to lift the mindset.....I'm sure Ryan will be beating himself up about the missed throws, but nobody will be telling him how he fixed it up and (pretty much) got his throws on track once he replaced Pek. If Mitch focusses on the positive, we might just start believing we can actually pull ourselves out of this mess. It can't hurt, if we keep going the way we're going the Tahs will rape us anyway!

C'mon the

vCash
    when it all clicks we will play some good rugby later in the year.
    just wait.
    thats what good is going to come of it.
    plan b IS in progress. it's just taking some time to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2