Thread: Sharpie: Captain Courageous

vCash

Sharpie: Captain Courageous

Its great that TWF is treating the Crusaders game as a celebration of faith.

Its the last hurrah as a Home game for the season, and I'm looking forward to all the faithful banners and signs that will be on show . Hopefully, the television cameras will pan right around Subi, so all your efforts will be rewarded by a pic . (Does anyone have Fox contacts?).

I'd love to see a sign for our Captain Courageous as well. Sharpie has fair dinkum carried the load unstintingly this year, and regularly tops the TWF player award poll. He's had to do the after match interviews, always in a dignified manner, and his post match comments last week, where he looked forward to returning to the Subi crowd, was all quality - especially after such a shattering loss.

PS can TWF and/or WARugby advertise the airport departure flight details in advance so that Force supporters can get out there and give the team a rousing send-off for their first Saffa tour that begins next week . 8)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticBalls
    I'd love to see a sign for our Captain Courageous as well. Sharpie has fair dinkum carried the load unstintingly this year, and regularly tops the TWF player award poll.
    Ain't that the truth. True to form a lot of the wise men in the east have sacked him from the Wallabies scrum in favour of Al Kanaar. Wonder if the story will change if Big Al turns out to have done a backflip and signed for the Force

Like I've said before here. He's the current Australian Vice Captain and should be one of the first forwards picked. Conolly's gonna need a captain sooner than later - when he starts Sam Cordingly at 9.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticBalls
    PS can TWF and/or WARugby advertise the airport departure flight details in advance so that Force supporters can get out there and give the team a rousing send-off for their first Saffa tour that begins next week . 8)
    The boys flew out this morning - I didn't get the details in time , but will certainly get the return details!

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.