Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Australian Super 14 hopes headed by Manchester United and Real Madrid

vCash
    Attachment 895

and based on this Harrison is a little teapot........

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'God invented beer to prevent Props from taking over the world'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    For sure, they played well against Perpignan.......how did they go for the rest of the tour?
    And the Force were where? ... doing diddly squat...

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:17 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Maybe the company that produces the "Made in China" stickers should sponsor the Brumbies.
    Hollow criticism J... direct it the complacency at the WF admin… While everyone was at the airport in Perth going elsewhere the Brumbies were heading to France on tour to further grow player depth and develop their non Wallaby player squad. If was a player I know which team I'd want to be with. The Force could learn much from the Brumbies efforts…

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Someone beat the french, now that's an historical rarity!

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Well someone has a name and it wasn't the Force... Their not getting on with the job lets see the Force be strong in 2011...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    And the Force were where? ... doing diddly squat...

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:17 ----------

Hollow criticism J... direct it the complacency at the WF admin While everyone was at the airport in Perth going elsewhere the Brumbies were heading to France on tour to further grow player depth and develop their non Wallaby player squad. If was a player I know which team I'd want to be with. The Force could learn much from the
    I don't think you can argue with that, once the club championship thing in singapore fell through, the ewf were outer in regards to securing games in the run up to christmas , but I don't think its the end of the world as we know it!....
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by travelling_gerry; 22-12-09 at 20:16.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Nope. What the did was ship all the players over east as well as the strength and conditioning staff and took over a gym in Sydney and worked the bejesus out of the guys while they were taking part in the Shute Shield. You only have to look at what it did for Dunning.

So were making Australian rugby strong while the Ponies were over taking on the surrender kings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    So were making Australian rugby strong while the Ponies were over taking on the surrender kings.
    unsuccesfully, let's not forget the win-loss record, it was worse than when the Force toured the UK last season, not that the Brumbies 'World Class Rugby Program' consists solely of recycled ideas using recycled players......at least they're doing their bit for global warming!

Last edited by travelling_gerry; 22-12-09 at 21:04.
    C'mon the

vCash
    Nope. What the did was ship all the players over east as well as the strength and conditioning staff and took over a gym in Sydney and worked the bejesus out of the guys while they were taking part in the Shute Shield. You only have to look at what it did for Dunning.

Dunning was always going to reemerge... I look forward to him continuing his profession at the Force... However all who were general contenders played Shute Shield as did the Brumbies players outside their development tour... Force did zip... don't defend inactivity... Singapore was never going to happen.. The Force need to be more proactive... Their preseason tour of SA is promising however late.

Give the Brumbies credit for their endeavors may S14 team could do well following heir lead...

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

unsuccesfully, let's not forget the win-loss record, it was worse than when the Force toured the UK last season, not that the Brumbies 'World Class Rugby Program' consists solely of recycled ideas using recycled players......at least they're doing their bit for global warming!
    Win or lose.. the tour was about developing talent and thats why their the best little rugby program in Australia...

Non effort equals no results Gigsy... push for better at WF...

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Force did the European tour the year before.

vCash
    Suppose it's too much to ask that skippy gives the Force their due credit.

vCash
    Give the Brumbies credit for their endeavors may S14 team could do well following heir lead...
    You get me wrong entirely Mud, I applaud the Brumbies for their foresight and wisdom.......to be sure I think the Australian rugby landscape would be far better if EVERY team did what the Force does one year later.

Using your wisdom, the Brumbies will be sitting on their asses next year and losing a fuckload of superstars in 2012

try reading a post before you get defensive, wanker!

C'mon the

vCash
    I forgot about that... its good to keep momentum.. SA will be good but tough on extra travel in the preseason.

---------- Post added at 09:48 ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 ----------

You get me wrong entirely Mud, I applaud the Brumbies for their foresight and wisdom.......to be sure I think the Australian rugby landscape would be far better if EVERY team did what the Force does one year later.

Using your wisdom, the Brumbies will be sitting on their asses next year and losing a fuckload of superstars in 2012

try reading a post before you get defensive, wanker!
    I guess will be if thats the lead...

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    I forgot about that... its good to keep momentum.. SA will be good but tough on extra travel in the preseason.

---------- Post added at 09:48 ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 ----------

If you had bothered to check Muddy the Force have a round 4 bye and 2 home games before that bye so the travel isn't exactly going to kill us. I just hope the Brumbies are ready for it so they don't get blown off the park. Ohh no wait thats what I do want to happen.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    Touche, you got me.......reading back, pretty easily as well.......I'm tired and grumpy today, sorry all about the language, and muddy I guess that makes it 1 - 534.....but who's scoring!

C'mon the

vCash
    Slow but forgiveable Gigsy... but the season start is only 6 weeks away... can't wait...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2