Ulster (13) 13
Try: Court Pens: Humphreys 2 Con: Humphreys
Glasgow (6) 25
Try: Evans Pens: Parks 6 Con: Parks

Dan Parks kicked 20 points as Ulster lost 25-13 to Glasgow in Friday night's Magners League game at Ravenhill.

Ulster led 13-6 at half-time, with Tom Court scoring a try and Ian Humphreys a conversion and two penalties, to two penalties by Parks for Glasgow.

Parks kicked four further penalties in the third quarter of the match and then Thom Evans scored a try in the corner and Parks converted for a 12-point win.

The result takes Glasgow to the top of the table, level with Edinburgh.

Parks kicked his first penalty in the sixth minute but missed with his next attempt six minutes later.

Humphreys replied with two successful kicks and then the Scottish side were reduced to 14 men when prop Jon Welsh was sin-binned in the 31st minute.

The home side took advantage of their numerical advantage when Court barged over for a 35th-minute try, with the help of Willie Faloon and Chris Henry.

Humphreys converted to make it 13-3 but Parks knocked over his second penalty to reduce his side's deficit to six in atrociously wet and windy conditions.

The Glasgow fly-half landed four penalties in the first 20 minutes of the second period and then Evans raced over in the corner on 67 minutes after good work by Chris Cusiter, with Parks adding the two points.

Replacements: N Brady, B Young (for Fitzpatrick 63), E O'Donoghue (for Caldwell 58), T Anderson (for Faloon 58), P Marshall (for Nagusa 31), N O'Connor (for Humphreys 69), J Shiels (for Cave 65).

Glasgow: Bernardo Stortoni, Alex Dunbar, Max Evans, Graeme Morrison, Thom Evans, Dan Parks, Mark McMillan, Jon Welsh, Dougie Hall, Moray Low, Tim Barker, Richie Gray, Kelly Brown, John Barclay (capt), Richie Vernon.

Replacements: Fergus Thomson, Kevin Tkachuk, Dan Turner (for Barker 62), Calum Forrester, Chris Cusiter (for McMillan 53), Colin Gregor, Peter Murchie (for Dunbar 53)

Referee: James Jones (WRFU).

Attendance: 8,761