Thread: Waratahs send Cheetahs packing

vCash

Waratahs send Cheetahs packing

New South Wales full-back Peter Hewat produced another flawless kicking display and scored a late intercept try to seal a 26-3 Super 14 victory over South Africa's Cheetahs at the Sydney Football Stadium on Friday evening.{br}{br}View the Entire Article{br}

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    It was a pretty ordinary game, although it did liven up towards the end of the second half.

The two tries scored were good value, not like all those fake tries that we cheered for. Oh how I hate those fake tries.

Sailor scored his try right in front of us, I think he had a few words to some of the Cheetahs players and a couple of the Saffas starting pushing him. "When are you guys gonna leave the blacks alone!?", may have been yelled, but I can't remember exactly what I said, I do remember that some people laughed and some people were a little taken aback, but then I yelled, "What, too soon?" and all was forgiven.

During the first half, the Cheetahs bench players were down our end doing some warm ups and stretches, etc. This one guy was lying on his back stretching his hamstrings, and the way he'd roll over to stretch the other leg was like something out of basic instict. Dispite our area's many protests, he just kept doing it and exagerating the way he'd cross his legs, even after yelling, "You were stretched up 5 minutes ago, now you're just on vacation.", he was still doing it.

But it was a fun night at least, good to see some Bay 23 atmosphere back.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!