Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Force can make O'Connor great: Giteau

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    [YOUTUBE]gBzJGckMYO4[/YOUTUBE]

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Laura no need to bite... This is a conversation, have you’re say or don’t… It only matters to you…
    It is biting because conversations generally develop and new points are bought up and discussed but 'conversations' with you are repetitive and its like listening to a broken record with the same points repeated over and over and over and over...............

Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper
    I Don’t believe no other province wasn’t interested in him previously especially after his Aus 7s performance believe me people noticed James O’Connor performance...The fact that the force have failed to sign him for longer is surely their short coming not James O’Connor’s problem… You should address the Force administration and Coaching staff on that point…
    Believe what you want, I believe in magic and fairies! Fact is no one wanted him and we took him in. Believe you? I think not, I'm sorry but your arguements lack credibility and your dedication to the game and your team remains to be seen.
    Who says the Force failed to sign him? I'm yet to see any conclusive proof that he is leaving.
    Why should we address the administration and coaching staff? If the Force gave him their best offer and he rejects it it's not our fault he doesn't want it. Other teams have other things on offer in terms of who he will be playing with, where he will be geographically and what his father and manager see as the best option for him. Its naive to think that the decision is purely based on one variable.

The Force employed him because they could get no other and need more depth. As I said an 18 year old who has played one season doesn't owe the a team long-term loyalty. That’s ridiculous. If he goes to the Brumbies he will compete for a spot and become a better player. I believe he is up to it, if he can’t compete he wont get a Wallabies jersey in the future. If he stays at the Force he may not get use to competing and could become an under achiever...
    We could get no other? How do you know this, were you part of the RugbyWA board or do you have inside knowledge into the details of our contract negotiations?
    JO'C has played 2 seasons with the Force I think you'll find. The only reason he didn't play more is because he was not old enough, Force gave him the opportunity to start his rugby career. We're not expecting him to sign up for the rest of his playing career and sign his life over to us!! A 2 or 3 year contract is sufficient for the time being.
    At this stage in his career and with the players currently in our squad, JO'C is competing for a start. Are you saying the other players in our team are not capable of challenging him? I think you'll find he is challenged every week and the fact is he comes out on top. Simple as that.

Double posted but no response... check mate...
    Thats not check mate, thats annoying and a waste of bandwith.

I think the headline should read James O'Connor can make the Force great at his own professional risk....
    I think you should maybe stop posting the same thing and if you truely wish to hold a conversation or discussion you should consider introducing new points or maybe biting your tongue every so often.

Case in hand ditch your coach he is holding the force back for 2010... and new growth will appear...
    Why the hell would we do that?! Everyone playing under him has a great respect for him and our 2010 team, including all those who recently re-signed, know full well that he's going to be coach and accpeted that. You're clutching at straws. Our team and organisation are not as defunct as you presume. We are in good stead for the future and it would pay for you to stop trash-talking us at every opportunity, again its repetitive!!

I don't mean to offend you but there comes a point where enough is enough and now is just a tad past that point.

Last edited by laura; 15-05-09 at 20:49.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    I swear to god Muddy, you are a douchebag of the highest degree, why don't you stay on the Brumbies forum or something, the obsession with you Easterners and fishing on here is getting embarrassing for you, absolutely obsessed with us.
    Leave Muddie alone. Some of us don't want him to go on a Brumbies forum, matter of fact I don't think they have one. He may be obsessed, repetitive, even desperate and maybe delusional. But he's good for a laugh.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    douchebag! are you a writer off a New York TV sitcom?

BLT you're sounding like a sandwich... listen to what i say.... its not negative.... its about the force encouraging positive changes and it wont be over night fix but it can happen... Case in hand ditch your coach he is holding the force back for 2010... and new growth will appear...

---------- Post added at 21:01 ---------- Previous post was at 20:43 ----------

Laura you have a problem in delineating between past tense and present tense...

Now the fact is the force didn't sign JOC for longer. He after tomorrows game sis off contact... An offer with others is one the table for James and his advisers to consider... So deal with the facts if the Force got better traction earlier with JOC he may have signed, the fact that he hasn't is telling... Why?

Laura repetition is not only the domain of the female... Us men apply it equally as well when we chose to...

---------- Post added at 21:02 ---------- Previous post was at 21:01 ----------

vCash
    u seem to be having a case of the repetitions too mud.

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

vCash
    Laura you have a problem in delineating between past tense and present tense...

Now the fact is the force didn't sign JOC for longer. He after tomorrows game sis off contact... An offer with others is one the table for James and his advisers to consider... So deal with the facts if the Force got better traction earlier with JOC he may have signed, the fact that he hasn't is telling... Why?

Laura repetition is not only the domain of the female... Us men apply it equally as well when we chose to...
    I don't have the problem with differentiating between past and present!! Fact remains James O'Connor is currently signed with us until the end of the 2009 Super 14 season. While the Force will not be playing anymore games after Saturday the 16th of May, the season does not end until the final has been played and that's not for 2 weeks. And what Gerry said, he has the option to extend his contract for another year http://twf.com.au/showthread.php?t=17203

Have you considered he has not signed because he is waiting on the ARU. Not everything is the fault of the Force, if you think that is the case maybe you should take a look at this novelty thread http://twf.com.au/showthread.php?t=10986
    Possibly, he didn't want it to distract him from what's at hand...the games. Not everyone needs to announce their future mid-season.

Who says repetition is only the domain of a female? You quite clearly demonstrate repetition on a daily on a basis, an hourly basis even!

Last edited by laura; 15-05-09 at 22:05. Reason: what gerry said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    douchebag! are you a writer off a New York TV sitcom?

BLT you're sounding like a sandwich... listen to what i say.... its not negative.... its about the force encouraging positive changes and it wont be over night fix but it can happen... Case in hand ditch your coach he is holding the force back for 2010... and new growth will appear...[COLOR="Silver"]
    Douchebag seemed appropriate to the things you say on here.

BLT hey? You are a genius, I think about everyone on here has called me that for gods sake.

Isn't it a little arrogant for you as a fan so blatantly a Brumbies man to try to 'fix' our problems. Stick to your own patch, considering we defeated you this year you need to get back to the drawing board.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Actually you will find that James O'Connor signed a 2 year deal with in 2008.

See here....

The deal was for a 1 x 1 contract which means he has the option to sign for another Australian province IF HE WISHES.

The money from any province can only be the same. The only difference is the ARU top up or 3rd party top ups.

So if he doesn't do anything, he is still with the next year.

His beef seems to be with ARU and what they have to offer.

I feel he may want to see how he goes during the upcoming International Season and keep pressuring the ARU for more money.

Any spelling mistakes Mud?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2