Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TALK RUGBY WEEK 13

vCash

Arrow TALK RUGBY WEEK 13

Hi All lets talk rugby its week thirteen and the Force, Brumbies and Tahs semi finals hopes are on the line to Night...

So the Tahs seem to be a chance against a Sharks team with a few injuries... Has Coach Hickey finally grown some…?
    And put in place a backline, which can win matches and play attacking rugby?

Force v the Stormers... Force were the favorites but injuries are making this game a little more equal. Furthermore a win in useless it has to be a bonus point win to keep them as hopefuls for week 14... No Shep no Brown can they do it? And is O’Connor good to play? And everyone wants to know can the Force sign the Stormers Flyhalf Grant at half time to play next season in Perth?

Brumbies are in a similar position to the Force but at home. Playing the Blues who are either hot or just dreadful… Which Blues team are showing up tonight. The Brumbies have had the scrumhalf distraction this week so will either halves fire and Matt Toomua at Flyhalf gets his first home game start (go Matt). Last home game for a few Brumbies Gerard, Holmes and perhaps unofficially Rathbone… I’d expect the Brumbies royalty to be sitting amongst the players once game tonight, Noriega, Larkham, Finegan, Gregan, Young and Kafer…

Post your thoughts… will you watch all the matches live? Sober or with a fine red...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    So now the Force want the following next week:

Chiefs beat Brumbies (Chiefs make finals and Brumbies don't)

Sharks lose to Bulls (Bulls make finals and Sharks don't)

And one of: Blues beat Crusaders (Neither make finals) or Reds beat Hurricanes (Canes don't make finals). Fingers crossed one of these two unlikely events occur. Home ground advantage maybe.

The Tahs can win the next two but just not with bonus points.

The Force must win the next two with bonus points.

That way we'll just scrape in 3rd or 4th.

If both the Blues beat the Crusaders and the Reds beat the Hurricanes we could even afford not to get 10 points from the next two games I think.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    JAmes nice to have you back from the bat cave...

Brumbies tonight showed the way.... So now.... force to win & Tahs to win... Then all can be sorted out in week 14... lets hope an Aussie team can make it into the semis (that starts with the letter B).....

Because if so there will be only one OZ team in the mix...

---------- Post added at 20:38 ---------- Previous post was at 19:56 ----------

Well I guess you guys have nothing.... pity and I thought some showed a little promise... I'm now pleased I only sign you guys for a one year contract...

vCash
    Brumbies won't beat the Chiefs, Hurricanes will likely run up a Cricket score against the Reds. After seeing parts of the Blues vs Brumbies game the Crusaders should win against the Blues next week. Big game in Sharks vs Tahs will be up soon
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Brumbies won't beat the Chiefs, Hurricanes will likely run up a Cricket score against the Reds. After seeing parts of the Blues vs Brumbies game the Crusaders should win against the Blues next week. Big game in Sharks vs Tahs will be up soon
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I haven't look at the table tonight, with the new scores, but its likely if the Tahs can beat the Sharks it would be all all our favors.....

---------- Post added at 20:53 ---------- Previous post was at 20:50 ----------

By the way the wild Brumbies can beat the Chiefs with focus on their game a multi phase play... I hope you're watching next week.... why because we are the heart beat of Australian rugby in 2009...

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    The Chiefs in Hamilton will mince the Brumbies. They were average and still kick the Hurricanes ass in an away game and you probably don't need reminding about what the Hurricanes did to the Brumbies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The Chiefs in Hamilton will mince the Brumbies. They were average and still kick the Hurricanes ass in an away game and you probably don't need reminding about what the Hurricanes did to the Brumbies.
    The chief aren't butchers... Brumbies are a chance cave boy... The tahs are about to take this sharks match...

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Whats with the bat/cave comments? Something I've missed? Brumbies are a chance- although given a choice for the Force the Chiefs away are the last team I'd want to face.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    The tahs are about to take this sharks match...
    So the Aussie possibilities will be the Tahs or the Force

vCash
    Tahs just won sharks might be out now... go figure...

---------- Post added at 22:45 ---------- Previous post was at 22:43 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Whats with the bat/cave comments? Something I've missed? Brumbies are a chance- although given a choice for the Force the Chiefs away are the last team I'd want to face.
    The "Bat Cave" refers to one who has withdraw from society deep in reflection....

I thought from your last post you took your bat'n'ball pissed off... welcome back stay you're a player...

vCash
    Tahs points difference is 20 less than the Sharks, both on 36 pts. They need to beat the lions by at least 20 to overtake the sharks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oxleymoron View Post
    Tahs points difference is 20 less than the Sharks, both on 36 pts. They need to beat the lions by at least 20 to overtake the sharks.
    back online in South Australia...... only one post an hour from the internet cafes in town ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oxleymoron View Post
    They have a better points difference then the Brumbies as well which could be vital

vCash
    Mud, with the Brumbies game on Friday night, do you view it as a good or bad situation?

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Tahs just won sharks might be out now... go figure...

---------- Post added at 22:45 ---------- Previous post was at 22:43 ----------

The "Bat Cave" refers to one who has withdraw from society deep in reflection....

I thought from your last post you took your bat'n'ball pissed off... welcome back stay you're a player...
    I've been on holiday. I'd have come on here over the past two weeks more but the Internet wasn't very readily available and even when it was I was usually too tired.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast