Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: I'll extend stadium for no fee: Tycoon Len Buckeridge

vCash
    me too. i'm glad that someone in a posistion to do so has expressed intrest in helping the future of rectangular codes in western australia

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Prospect
    vCash

Why all the attacks

Oh my God just logged on to see all the words on Len Buckeridge and how he would finish the stadium for cost. Well yes he is a business man and a very wealthy one at that. He really does not need to have the stadium on his books to make the company look good they already have one.

I feel sorry for him he extends an offer and all people do is bite it or ask why. It is little wonder why people with money don't offer more with the attacks they get.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    only peope in power askt hat Buffy.. the supporters don't really care where the money comes from

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Oh my God just logged on to see all the words on Len Buckeridge and how he would finish the stadium for cost. Well yes he is a business man and a very wealthy one at that. He really does not need to have the stadium on his books to make the company look good they already have one.

I feel sorry for him he extends an offer and all people do is bite it or ask why. It is little wonder why people with money don't offer more with the attacks they get.
    Really? Look, I have this nice little bridge in Sydney that I can let you have for a ridiculously low price. Just send me your account details by PM.

Call it natural caution, but it is always wise to look at the terms and conditions. Now if he had come out and said that he would cast iron guarantee to build whatever RugbyWA wants for $50M, rather than just "at cost" which can mean pretty much whatever anyone wants....

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post

I think you'll find the only 'attacks' were from a single eastern states based user. There were many 's and a reasonable amount of scepticism also, but I'd say the general response was one of support for the idea.

I'm all for it!

By the way, Len - did I mention TWF is looking for a sponsor?

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I think you'll find the only 'attacks' were from a single eastern states based user. There were many 's and a reasonable amount of scepticism also, but I'd say the general response was one of support for the idea.

I'm all for it!

By the way, Len - did I mention TWF is looking for a sponsor?
    mmmmmmmm... those eastern based users are a worry... they don’t feed from the gullible bucket… though they could be a touch cynical about such left of field magnanimous offers…

This happened months ago, has he put anything on the table since?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5