Thread: Big Thanks to Jungle Sports - Kids Birthday Parties

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash

Big Thanks to Jungle Sports - Kids Birthday Parties

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that 'Coach Jnr' was having a birthday party on the same day as the Sharks game. By the time it all wrapped up, I missed getting my pink on at Subi but I thought I should send shouts out to the Jungle Sports team.

Without fee or favour I can highly recommend them!

We had the party at a local park with almost 30 kids! The 2 blokes that Jungle Sports sent out (one of them sporting a Western Force cap ) kept them well entertained for a whole hour with a variety of physical games. They can focus on Rugby, Soccer, AFl - or mix it up - we went with a mix. The kids were mostly 7 year olds, but they cater for 3 - 13.

While the kids were entertained, I got to stand around the BBQ cookin' up the snags (actually, watching other dads cooking ) for the post sport sausage sizzle whilst having a quiet beer.

All the parents were impressed also, it's not often that your kid goes to a birthday party and manages to work off all the sugar they consume during the feeding part of the party.

By current standards the pricing is very reasonable also - check them out: Jungle Sports and follow the links to Birthdays.

Thanks to Andy and the boys for a successful day

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Thanks for the headsup Coach, will see if Little Miss KQ's interested (I most certainly am).

vCash
    Thanks Coach, got a 3rd and 7th birthday in July (4 days apart), my house will never recover after that, so it might be worth looking into.

"Remember lads, rugby is a team game; all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to ..........."

vCash
    .... I have a Birthday coming up... Daddy?

That's sounds really fun Coach! Shame you missed the pink but it sounds like that was a tad more fun (probably less painful at the same time!)

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

Senior Player Contributor WaterBoy's Avatar
    vCash

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I mentioned a couple weeks ago that 'Coach Jnr' was having a birthday party on the same day as the Sharks game. By the time it all wrapped up, I missed getting my pink on at Subi but I thought I should send shouts out to the Jungle Sports team.

Without fee or favour I can highly recommend them!

We had the party at a local park with almost 30 kids! The 2 blokes that Jungle Sports sent out (one of them sporting a Western Force cap ) kept them well entertained for a whole hour with a variety of physical games. They can focus on Rugby, Soccer, AFl - or mix it up - we went with a mix. The kids were mostly 7 year olds, but they cater for 3 - 13.

While the kids were entertained, I got to stand around the BBQ cookin' up the snags (actually, watching other dads cooking ) for the post sport sausage sizzle whilst having a quiet beer.

All the parents were impressed also, it's not often that your kid goes to a birthday party and manages to work off all the sugar they consume during the feeding part of the party.

By current standards the pricing is very reasonable also - check them out: Jungle Sports and follow the links to Birthdays.

Thanks to Andy and the boys for a successful day
    No probs, i'll cook for you anytime coachie.

vCash
    i want a jungle rugby party

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by davmelimo View Post
    No probs, i'll cook for you anytime coachie.
    See you on Saturday