Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Club Scratch Matches 28 March "09

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash

Club Scratch Matches 28 March "09

At the risk of setting everyone at each others throats again, can I ask who's playing who this Saturday?

I know Palmyra are playing Rockingham at Lark Hill in the afternoon, but no other games have been publicly announced. Maybe a ref can shed some light?

Uni have quietly gone on with their recruiting blitz, having stolen a big Premiership prop from Wanneroo and an often recirculated second rower from Soaks. By the time they spend their allocation, they are likely to be formidable, as Nedlands can attest after last weekend.

The relative merits of Perth, and to a lesser extent Palmyra, when both clubs play what is likely to be closer to their settled teams, will be tested. No more bleating from you, Goony, after this weekend! You'll have bragging rights or will have to wear it on the chin!

I see problems looming at this stage for Wests, and I suspect that while Kalamunda have the goods on all other teams in first grade, they won't quite have the depth in seconds they had last year.

As Rocky are still a very much secret proposition so far, Pally could be in for another very rude shock after last weekend's bath at the hands of Soaks.

And by the way, Wanneroo's Cook Island Sevens Team turns out to be just one representative, albeit a very good one.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    We have our trial this weekend against Nedlands

vCash
    We're playing cott at cott this saturday,

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    Hopefully the Cott girls are playing hey Action Although I wouldn't like to see them after the Kala womens team (probably big enough to match the Force's scrum) runs through them.

vCash
    word to that bro.... I'm testing out a few dance moves in the bar afterwards just for those cott women to see.

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    any games being held at Allen Park?

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Somewhat off topic, but has anyone else noticed that the season's draw includes a number of night games? I think I saw that on one weekend all games are night games.

How many clubs actually have sufficient lighting to conduct these games? I know Pally and Soaks do. Maybe Perth and Rocky?

Do the lux ratings have to be certified for this? There are insurance ramifications after all, or at least that's the issue RugbyWA have raised in the past.

Maybe it stops being an issue when it suits RugbyWA.

vCash
    I'm pretty sure our home ground has sufficient light, i know i have played a couple of night games there

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Haven't seen when, but there would have to be some merit to that in the start of the season wouldn't there?
    A bit cooler while players are still a bit unfit, try and get a few more spectators down early in the season and hope they stay for the rest of the season etc?

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL! I'll be putting black shit under my eyes...

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    right o action why did you smote my reply? pretty hardcore right there... just bcoz kalamunda has the worst lighting of all the clubs there is no need to be a sook

vCash
    I'm just living life in the fast lane bro, take it easy. Our lighting is pretty poor isn't it.

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goony View Post
    right o action why did you smote my reply? pretty hardcore right there... just bcoz kalamunda has the worst lighting of all the clubs there is no need to be a sook
    he/she smotes everyone for no reason at all. don't take it to heart.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goony View Post
    You boys have good lights so the hoons on Morley don't crash into each other when they tear up your field in their cars

vCash
    haha its all good, one of "those" smoting guys ay?!? yeah the kalamunda council should really get behind their premiership team, i'm sure they could sort something out up there! and wanneroo's field was a bit disgraceful i thought, definately ankle rolling material... im pretty sure we are playing a late afternoon game this saturday which will be under lights so i guess it will be a test run.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast