The Rugby weekend at a glance thanks to TESTRUGBY.COM

Super 14 Match-ups

Bye this week: Bulls and Hurricanes

Blues vs Cheetahs
Most would expect the Blues to take this one out, both teams will want to cut down the amount of basic errors made. Watch out for the cheetahs lineout it's top notch while the Blues have struggled in this department. I like: David de Villiers, Adriaan Strauss, Flip van der Merwe in the lineout.

Brumbies vs Waratahs
Another full-on battle for the Waratahs after the trench warfare with the Reds last week. I hate to predict an outcome but I'll gun for the Brumbies who should be fresh after the bye in round 4. I like Tyrone Smith paired with Mortlock in the centers.

Stormers vs Lions
The Stormers at home with Schalk Burger back on deck will be hard to beat. I like Deon Fourie, Schalk Britz, Duane Vermeulen, Gerhard Mostert, Cobus Grobbelaar.

Crusaders vs Force
A desperate Crusaders will be a dangerous team at home. No McCaw though so you have to give the Force a chance... surely? Check out Wyatt Crockett, Jason McDonald, Adam Whitelock, David Pocock, Matt Giteau, Drew Mitchell.

Reds vs Sharks
Im looking forward to this one, can the Sharks make it 5 in a row? The Reds have improved with each game so I wouldn't expect it to be an easy one for the Durban based team. Go for Bismark du Plessis, Steven Sykes, Jaques Botes, Rory Kockott, Daniel Braid, Berrick Barnes, Digby Ioane, Peter Hynes.

Highlanders vs Chiefs
The Highlanders and the Chiefs have tasted victory for the first time, who will get to taste it again this week? Many are saying the Highlanders... David Hall, Adam Thomson, Alando Soaki, Tanerau Latimer, Stephen Donald, Brendon Leonard, Richard Kahui, Sitiveni Sivivatu.

6 Nations Crunch Time

Italy vs Wales

Wales must come back after their loss to France in round 3, another great forward battle is sure to entertain. Players to watch, Sergio Parisse, Mauro Bergamasco, Luke McClean, Gethin Jenkins, Andy Powell, Stephen Jones, Lee Byrne.

Scotland vs Ireland
Ireland will want another win this week to set up a mouth-watering last round against Wales, take a look at Alastair Kellock, Phil Godman, Simon Danielli, Thom Evans, Jerry Flannery, Paul O'Connell, Jamie Heaslip, Brian O'Driscoll, Gordon Darcy, Tommy Bowe.

England vs France
Two big packs will smash each other at Twickenham, England cant take the title but they can do some damage to France's chances. Lee Mears, Joe Worsley, Mike Tindall, Delon Armitage, Dimitri Szarzewski, Imanol Harinordoquy, Thierry Dusautoir, Sebastien Chabal, Yannick Jauzion, Dedric Heymans, Maxime Medard.