Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: TWF Mourns Double Death as Western Force Storm Home

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    cya WJ. Go back to GTT to play.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    You just proved my point!

Yes there was a jibe at you, because someone knows they can get a response out of it!

If you think Australian Rugby couldn't survive without NSW Rugby well I think you are wrong. It may be hard but NSW is not a cog that is needed.

NSW Rugby is one big reason why we don't have a provincial second tier competition! Too many one eyed people who couldn't see the benefits of the competition, and were just concerned about their own backyard and not Australia as a whole.

I have not been in WA for long, only 3 years, and when I moved here I was under the impression it was the West Australians who thought the rest of the country was not good enough. But since being here I know this is not the case, and from your input you have just proven this even more!

Long live Rugby in Australia, for anyone who wants to play not just NSW!!!!!

I vote - GIVE US A RECTANGLE STADIUM!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by normie View Post
    ...he has mates? Do you have photos?
    i dont ....elf may have some...i cant remember.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by unipirate View Post

I have not been in WA for long, only 3 years, and when I moved here I was under the impression it was the West Australians who thought the rest of the country was not good enough. But since being here I know this is not the case, and from your input you have just proven this even more!

Long live Rugby in Australia, for anyone who wants to play not just NSW!!!!!
    just to slightly rebut ... its "Western" just a little pet hate of mine and many Western Australians! no offense!

... Western Australia is still so much better then the eastern state in terms of relaxation! ... unless you getting attacked by gangs in northbridge ... or shot in rural areas ... other then that ...

also I think the majority of people here are nicer don't you think unipirate?

"Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    by James Growden

The Western Force's thrilling win over the ACT Brumbies has been tarnished tonight as Sydney fashion police have reported a two rugby-related deaths in Australia's biggest city. Prominent TWF contributors Waratah Jesus and Mudskipper were found dead in their respective houses with what appears to be two cases of death by overeating. Both 'men' were collapsed over two very large helpings of humble pie. Police wish to speak to Emirates Western Force players Richard Brown and Cameron Shepherd who are believed to have been responsible for the two deaths- Shepherd alledgedly providing three of the servings. The deceased pair were both quoted earlier on in the week as saying that "Shepherd was overrated". Forensic scientists at the scene have yet to establish if it was the pie or simply death by embarrasment that is to blame. NSW rugby journalist, Greg Growden, has gone on the record stating: "I am shocked and appauled. Noone left any pie for me." Friends and loved-ones of the pair have been asked to give a eulogy for the pair. Noone as yet has come forward. Police do not expect this situation to change.

In other rugby related news, reports are surfacing about a player uprising against Brumbies coach Andy Friend. Word on the wire is that new recruit, Matt Giteau, has already started spreading the seeds of discontent and turning the Brumbies against their mentor. "He ain't no Friend of mine" Giteau quipped. The reports are clearly true as the Brumbies seemed to be playing "for themselves" and had "no loyalty". Their attack was "directionless". Player unrest is the only answer.

Coach Andy Friend has reportedly been in contact with ex-Firepower boss Tim Johnson. Johnson has offered Friend a position as head cleaning maid at his Majorca mansion.
    Seems you guys are actually happy with that error ridden performance behind a hapless reversing pack.

vCash
    I did finally get to read James’s Thread entry of WJ and my obituary, posthumous recognition for my past credits. By definition, obituaries should always be posthumous….

Dr James of TWF has been mistaken… A poor diagnosis… just a little early as it is only week 3 of a 14 week season…not to mention and fevered…finals series..

The good Dr James’s ramblings I believe have been bought on by severe shock. He is experiencing an acute Separation anxiety which is a psycological condition in which an individual has excessive anxiety regarding separation from home or from people to whom the individual has a strong emotional attachment, like a father and mother or Flyhalf. In short, He is suffering form Pre-Giteau-itus Separatus which is a cerebral displacement, a division of ones loyalties to missing ones Flyhalf before he has deparated...which will taken time overcome….and possible many recurrent nightmares during the following season…

The bad news it is its contagious via the web…Force fans…

vCash
    I did finally get to read James’s Thread entry of WJ and my obituary, posthumous recognition for my past credits. By definition, obituaries should always be posthumous….

Dr James of TWF has been mistaken… A poor diagnosis… just a little early as it is only week 3 of a 14 week season…not to mention the fevered…finals series..

The good Dr James’s ramblings I believe have been bought on by severe shock. He is experiencing an acute Separation anxiety which is a psycological condition in which an individual has excessive anxiety regarding separation from home or from people to whom the individual has a strong emotional attachment, like a father and mother or Flyhalf. In short, He is suffering form Pre-Giteau-itus Separatus which is a cerebral displacement, a division of ones loyalties to missing ones Flyhalf before he has deparated...which may take time to overcome….and possibly many recurrent nightmares during the following season…

The bad news it is its contagious via the web…Force fans…

Last edited by mudskipper; 02-03-09 at 14:04.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Seems you guys are actually happy with that error ridden performance behind a hapless reversing pack.
    We beat the Brumbies against all odds!
    We stand a good chance beating the Chiefs. We then play the Crusaders and if we can come away with no injuries we will be in a good position to beat the Sharks in Perth. We then have a week rest followed by a home game against a weak Reds team, and a tough game against the Hurricanes the next week. Round 10 you will see us kick tah ass followed by a Subi game against the luckless Lions. Then we are of to sunny South Africa where we will be eat Blue bull steaks in round 12 We will have a visit to the most beautiful place on earth with the Stormers as hosts and finally we will play the Highlanders in preparation for the finals at home

So what is there not to be happy about

vCash
    Does the Brumbies playing their worst game in living memory come into your reckoning?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Takes two to tango though Moses, there was a reason they played their "worst game" (unless you were listening to the Fox commentary), it wasn't just their own doing.

Welcome back, you're the new nominated GTT "educator" are you?

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Does the Brumbies playing their worst game in living memory come into your reckoning?
    what ever dude
    you are just like the media you never have anything good to say about the Force It is almost as if you are scared of the truth

vCash
    G'Day Burgs, seems all your other educators get banned so I'll try for a bit.

@PB, you're probably right, however by the same token you seem unwilling to accept any criticism of your team, such as the fact that after three years they've yet to win a scrum on their own feed.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Good luck, WJ showed a great deal of stamina this time, his endurance has improved markedly over the off season.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    best I could hope for is to stick around till his return... I'm sure I'll get bored before then though. How long is he gone this time?

I guess he did say "there are alot of one eyed people here!" so that could be several months. Do you reckon he means Coach, who used to have the handle "one eyed force supporter" ?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Dunno, but he should know by the email that gets sent out apparently.

In reality, overall I think quite a few of the regulars are very much open eyed on various topics and you often see arguments over players etc (Daruda a current one), just that, as you would expect on a supporters site, they agree more often than not and react strongly to unfounded bias against their team.

There is also at least as much fishing going back the other way from many more lines and catching far more worthy specimens than our shallows tiddlers.

Personal I normally prefer to give my honest opinion rather than "big dicking" it and wasting enrgy answering stupid fishing posts, but some enjoy the banter.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast