Thread: "...pill in your car..."

Immortal Contributor
    vCash

"...pill in your car..."

"the thought you could put a pill in your car and it'd go further I find a bit strange."

I didn't want to distract from the original Brumbies-Gits thread (seeing we don't have enough of them yet) but I am starting to get a little jaded by the hindsight Harry's who are slagging off at the concept that the Firepower product may have actually been able to work just because the business turned out to be a disgrace.

Now I am no advocate for Firepower products, I have never even seen them on the shelf, but that is not the point. The point is that I have used other additives in fuel and oil that have demonstrably worked on short term fuel consumption and long term maintenance.
    This has been in 4WD's, cars, trucks, machinery and aircraft.

Fair enough that Firepower may or may not have been a total rort, that doesn't mean the concept of fuel additives is necessarily flawed just because a journalist or playing agent "finds it a little strange".

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    i thought that was also a strange comment from someone who is supposed to be pretty smart...

Last edited by zimeric; 28-02-09 at 12:25.

Senior Player Contributor Cowboy's Avatar
    vCash
    There are several other fuel and oil additive companies around and we have tried some of them too. Some have a sales structure resembling nutrimetics/amway etc.