Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why don't we just move on ?

vCash

Why don't we just move on ?

Players in a professional sport will do what they think is best for them and move on when they feel like it.

So why are we finding it so hard to move on ?

Gits has gone.

Mitchell is just extruding the pain (for those who think he's as good as he does).

Valentine will "go away" when he works out that playing inside Gits isn't going to get him back into the Wobblies, and the Brumbies are quite happy with the scrum halves they've already got (so he has no chance of following Gits).

Jo'C is another matter but the chances are he will return home or at least be somewhere closer to home. Which is not Perth.

Let's focus on supporting the guys who are not part of the Gits fan club within the team and just let the others know that if they don't want to be with the Force then they can "go away".

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Smite me if you will, but really posting new threads about how TWF should get over Giteau is probably not the best way of getting over Giteau. It reminds me of the guy/girl who claims they are over their ex but then spend the next half an hour talking about them. If we want to move on we just stop talking about him. I urge all moderators to delete/remove all new 'Giteau' threads/posts (including this one if you like). It's starting to make us seem whiney.

Starting from now.....

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackswan View Post
    Players in a professional sport will do what they think is best for them and move on when they feel like it.

Gits has gone.

Mitchell is just extruding the pain (for those who think he's as good as he does).

Valentine will "go away" when he works out that playing inside Gits isn't going to get him back into the Wobblies, and the Brumbies are quite happy with the scrum halves they've already got (so he has no chance of following Gits).

Jo'C is another matter but the chances are he will return home or at least be somewhere closer to home. Which is not Perth.

Let's focus on supporting the guys who are not part of the Gits fan club within the team and just let the others know that if they don't want to be with the Force then they can "go away".
    Your post motto is.."Rugby is a game for gentlemen of all classes but never for a bad sportsman of any class".... So why not apply this rule to yourself...

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    "Rugby is a game for gentlemen of all classes but never for a bad sportsman of any class".... So why not apply this rule to yourself...
    Ditto.

vCash
    Your post motto is.."Rugby is a game for gentlemen of all classes but never for a bad sportsman of any class".... So why not apply this rule to yourself...
    Is the mirror at your place broken?
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Is the mirror at your place broken?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Jargs… once in a while post an opinion about rugby... I've not scene one in a long while from you, just sideline petty personal remarks... I'm beginning to think you have nothing to offer the rugby community...

vCash
    Jargs… once in a while post an opinion about rugby... I've not scene one in a long while from you, just sideline petty personal remarks... I'm beginning to think you have nothing to offer the rugby community...
    what exacty do you offer muddy?
    we already have one 'brumbies propaganda' unit rolling down in the ACT

vCash
    Hehehehe well I know next to nothing about rugby, and contribute even less to rugby talk, but I am still welcomed with open arms in this rugby community! yay!

Last edited by Lonzy; 26-02-09 at 07:30. Reason: again because I am awsome!
    "Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonzy View Post
    Hehehehe well I know next to nothing about rugby, and contribute even less to rugby talk, but I am still welcomed with open arms in this rugby community! yay!
    the perth rugby community that is!, in fact, you could probably get a coaching gig!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonzy View Post
    Hehehehe well I know next to nothing about rugby, and contribute even less to rugby talk,
    Hey I resemble that remark! At least we know about beer and where the wankers of the country live Lonzy!
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    The future for the Force is shining brighter than a summer evening with daylight savings!!!

Ok so Gits is gone, others may join him but the Force we will have a rectangle rugby ground in 2010, we still are making profits, we have $4.5m to spend on replacing gits or developing more WA talent, on field we are starting to warm up, memberships and attendences are down but still one of the best in S14, young players are and will continue to commit to the club beyond 09 (eg Wykes)..... etc etc

I dont think its all doom and gloom as the media suggests Perth was the best choice for new franchise and still is, the game will continue to grow in WA, the force will continue to develop on and off field and will never die...

So here's to the Force and a immensely successful future!!!

"The only trophy we won this day, was the blood and sweat we left on the pitch.... and it was enough"

"Rugby may have many problems, but the gravest is undoubtedly that of the persistence of summer."
    Chris Laidlaw, New Zealand rugby player and sportswriter. Mud in Your Eye: A Worm's Eye View of the Changing World of Rugby (I 973).

vCash
    Please enlighten me. How does suggesting we move on, accept that guys will make their own decisions on whether to stay or go, and how we should focus on the players who have chosen to stay with Force make me a bad sportsman ? Apart from the dig at DM's ego, I don't see anything ......... so I'm here to be enlightened.

Smite me if you will, but really posting new threads about how TWF should get over Giteau is probably not the best way of getting over Giteau.
    I wouldn't smite you for having an opinion James.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackswan View Post

Gits has gone.

A Gentleman would support the whole Team at THE WHOLE FORCE site, would he not?

Your creating division the boys have a job to do this season, so support all of them in this task, that would be the good sportsman’s thing to do.....

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Muddie Muddie Muddie - I find it disappointing that you continue to critisize the members of TWF for what they post and how the post it, and yet all that you offer is a stinking diatribe of paraphrasing, doomsaying and outrageous statements. Should anyone have the audacity to question you on anything you play a game of smoke and mirrors to avoid providing an opinion.

Sure I find you entertaining, but lets fix up your own posts before you critisize others.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash

More waffle about Gits and Firepower

So he left Canberra because of the money.

But if it was about the money he would have stayed in Perth.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast